Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
March on Stadium next eek?

I'll bring weed.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-11-2019, 08:56 AM)Jagwired Wrote: I'll bring weed.

Someone bring extra snacks.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2019, 09:15 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Can we really March "on" Stadium or should it be March outside the Stadium or March on the perimeter of the Stadium or something like that?  I don't think we'll be able to actually get within the confines of the stadium.

Also, can we reschedule the March for the the week of Sept 23?  My pitchfork is not scheduled to arrive for another 10 days.  I'd look pretty stupid hanging out with just a torch when everyone else has torches and really cool pitchforks.

NYC is bringing a creme brulee scorcher and a blender. Whatever you bring will likely top him.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(09-11-2019, 09:12 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Can we really March "on" Stadium or should it be March outside the Stadium or March on the perimeter of the Stadium or something like that?  I don't think we'll be able to actually get within the confines of the stadium.

Also, can we reschedule the March for the the week of Sept 23?  My pitchfork is not scheduled to arrive for another 10 days.  I'd look pretty stupid hanging out with just a torch when everyone else has torches and really cool pitchforks.

See? If you had Amazon Prime this wouldn't be a problem. I order all my riot gear from them and it's always 1 day delivery. And the best part is that Amazon Smile donates a portion to my favorite charity every time I make a purchase! It's a win-win for both me and the Southside Home for Wayward and Impressionable Women.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We would get far more exposure by making signs and forming around Jeff and Calais this Thursday on Jaguars All Access!
no way for the TV to ignore us.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-11-2019, 09:42 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 09:12 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Can we really March "on" Stadium or should it be March outside the Stadium or March on the perimeter of the Stadium or something like that?  I don't think we'll be able to actually get within the confines of the stadium.

See? If you had Amazon Prime this wouldn't be a problem. I order all my riot gear from them and it's always 1 day delivery. And the best part is that Amazon Smile donates a portion to my favorite charity every time I make a purchase! It's a win-win for both me and the Southside Home for Wayward and Impressionable Women.

Nicely done --- freaking hilarious !!

RJ just started trying to book a flight, but he really needs someone to settle on a date.

This weed is free for visitors, correct?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2019, 03:37 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Should we paint our faces?  We'd be making a serious statement to the organization if we paint our faces and come armored with torches and pitchforks.

[Image: 7795132.jpg]

(09-11-2019, 03:36 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Should we paint our faces?  We'd be making a serious statement to the organization if we paint our faces and come armored with torches and pitchforks.

Make sure the paint has lead in it.. It'll show the front office that we mean business and we cRåŹy!!!!!

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2019, 04:15 PM by Jags.)

Hmm,  can’t make it that weekend.  Storming Area 51 that day.

(09-11-2019, 03:36 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Should we paint our faces?  We'd be making a serious statement to the organization if we paint our faces and come armored with torches and pitchforks.

Definitely painting my face.   I don’t want to look stupid like that one guy.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2019, 04:17 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(09-11-2019, 04:13 PM)Jags Wrote:

Hmm,  can’t make it that weekend.  Storming Area 51 that day.

Not pitchforks specific to the Area 51 March ..... kind of boring but will be kind of cool when you all find the aliens.

(09-11-2019, 03:31 PM)FBT Wrote:

RJ just started trying to book a flight, but he really needs someone to settle on a date.

Not only free, but mandatory for visitors.

(09-11-2019, 04:16 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 04:13 PM)Jags Wrote: Hmm,  can’t make it that weekend.  Storming Area 51 that day.

Not pitchforks specific to the Area 51 March ..... kind of boring but will be kind of cool when you all find the aliens.

(09-11-2019, 03:31 PM)FBT Wrote: RJ just started trying to book a flight, but he really needs someone to settle on a date.

Not only free, but mandatory for visitors.
Buy the ticket...
... take the ride.

If you look back through this thread, there are sources for pitchforks and torches and one nice poster promised to bring weed. Another made the excellent suggestion to obtain riot gear using Amazon Prime and donating the savings to a fine charity on the Southside.

The March to the Stadium could be scheduled on a couple of different dates:
- We could meet them at the airport when they fly in after the tittians game Sunday. This would work out well b/c it's a 4 PM game so they will fly in about 10 PM and the torches would look good at night. They may see them from the air and divert to a different airport though.
- After the Chargers game on 12/8. Put all the riot gear in the car, come out of the stadium and put it on and approach from all directions.
- Dec 13- make believe we're running a huge send-off party for the Oakland game and show up with the pitchforks instead. Show them we mean business.

Maybe Tony Khan could use his analytics to tell us how many marchers we'll need to be truly effective.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

as you all know i don't live in jacksonville,but i had my pitchfork ready with torch since jags hired doug. just like i said he would one good season,and the team becomes losers again. jags had the one good season,and now its back to lose all the time,jgs look worse .then ever.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-11-2019, 03:31 PM)FBT Wrote:

I'm not convinced Jagwired can get some decent Sticky Icky, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

You know, for the team.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(11-22-2019, 09:12 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: as you all know i don't live in jacksonville,but i had my pitchfork ready with torch since jags hired doug. just like i said he would one good season,and the team becomes losers again. jags had the one good season,and now its back to lose all the time,jgs look worse .then ever.

Anyone else miss the optimistic wolf?

[Image: Torch-pitchfork.gif]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Worst part of that pic is Blaine Gabbert in the background.

(11-22-2019, 03:50 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:

Worst part of that pic is Blaine Gabbert in the background.

That picture gives me the willies...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]