Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Injury Updates Week 2

(09-13-2019, 07:34 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 06:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Black

Nice. I always end up going teal.

I keep planning on getting the new jersey, my problem is I'm a curse. I've had Leftwich, I've had Hurns and last season I was trying to get Telvin.

Take one for the team and go buy a Watson jersey, maybe double up and get a MaryOtter one too.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

2018.....rinse, repeat.

(09-14-2019, 07:14 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 07:34 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Nice. I always end up going teal.

I keep planning on getting the new jersey, my problem is I'm a curse. I've had Leftwich, I've had Hurns and last season I was trying to get Telvin.

Take one for the team and go buy a Watson jersey, maybe double up and get a MaryOtter one too.

Lol, using my cursed luck for the good? Smile

(09-14-2019, 08:00 AM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 07:14 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Take one for the team and go buy a Watson jersey, maybe double up and get a MaryOtter one too.

Lol, using my cursed luck for the good? Smile

Exactly.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-14-2019, 05:19 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: So in the offseason and training camp we do everything we can possibly do to avoid a repeat of last year's rash of injuries, and by game 2, we've lost our starting QB, our best pass rusher, and one of our CBs.  Meanwhile, our LT, who injured his left knee a year ago, injured his other knee a week ago.

Something's wrong here.

We do seem to get more than our fair share of lower body injuries.

(09-14-2019, 10:53 AM)Section105Fan Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 05:19 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: So in the offseason and training camp we do everything we can possibly do to avoid a repeat of last year's rash of injuries, and by game 2, we've lost our starting QB, our best pass rusher, and one of our CBs.  Meanwhile, our LT, who injured his left knee a year ago, injured his other knee a week ago.

Something's wrong here.

We do seem to get more than our fair share of lower body injuries.

That's what she said

(09-13-2019, 07:34 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 06:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Black

Nice. I always end up going teal.

I'm the same. Resorted to only getting retired players jerseys in all sports.

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2019, 09:12 PM by Eric1.)

Nice.......

https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/1...6693425153

https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...0662170624

I guess anyone who has a bruise is not going to play this season.

Hopefully the talking will stop since Harrison is one of the main culprits.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk