Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Injury Updates Week 2

https://twitter.com/demetrius82/status/1...51136?s=21

Anyone heard something on Williams’ knee?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Does this mean Campbell and Ngakoue could be out Sunday, or are these precautionary measures?

Most injured team of all time

(09-11-2019, 11:55 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/jaguars/status/11717...23361?s=21

Hamstring injuries can be really misleading. Might be fine, might be 4 weeks. I haven't heard anything about Yannick so hoping that's precautionary.

Robinson back would be nice.

(09-11-2019, 12:08 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Does this mean Campbell and Ngakoue could be out Sunday, or are these precautionary measures?

If I'm a betting man it's precautionary.
Campbell will play through anything I'd bet.

Yan's hammy might be a different story though... if it stays tight, we could see him sat and get a heavy dose of Allen

https://twitter.com/phillip_heilman/stat...90528?s=21

https://twitter.com/jaguarmavensi/status...90720?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

honestly, even if Robinson is healthy, I'd use him as the 6th OL and keep Richardson as starter at LT. he did great on Frank Clark and whoever else was lined up against him.

(09-11-2019, 04:06 PM)rocdee Wrote: honestly, even if Robinson is healthy, I'd use him as the 6th OL and keep Richardson as starter at LT. he did great on Frank Clark and whoever else was lined up against him.

But you’re setting up a Mercilus vs AJ Cann matchup that way.

No thank you. 

If Cam can play, he needs to play.

(09-11-2019, 04:18 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 04:06 PM)rocdee Wrote: honestly, even if Robinson is healthy, I'd use him as the 6th OL and keep Richardson as starter at LT. he did great on Frank Clark and whoever else was lined up against him.

No thank you. 

Pretty much this. The sooner Cann is out of the line up the better. Dude got my QB hurt.  Angry

(09-11-2019, 04:18 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

No thank you. 

Mercilus is an end, right? When would he matchup with Cann?

(09-11-2019, 06:35 PM)rocdee Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 04:18 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: But you’re setting up a Mercilus vs AJ Cann matchup that way.

No thank you. 

Stunts and twists. He’ll line up from multiple DE/LB positions like Watt. Or at least they have in the past.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(09-11-2019, 08:20 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 06:35 PM)rocdee Wrote: Mercilus is an end, right? When would he matchup with Cann?

Stunts and twists. He’ll line up from multiple DE/LB positions like Watt. Or at least they have in the past.

If I can see the weak link, then the Texans DC cann too and he will scheme to run the boys at him.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(09-11-2019, 06:35 PM)rocdee Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 04:18 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: But you’re setting up a Mercilus vs AJ Cann matchup that way.

No thank you. 

They move them all around. Mercilus has hurt us in the past lined up over Cann so they’d definitely do it again if he’s out there.

https://twitter.com/johnreid64/status/11...90305?s=21

Michael DiRocco
ESPN Staff Writer

Jaguars DE Yannick Ngakoue (hamstring) participated in some drills during the open media portion of practice. He has a wrap on his leg. Good sign for his availability on Sunday.

On his radio show, Brent Martineau says he saw Dareus hanging out at the practice field with a pretty substantial brace on his elbow. Martineau speculates Dareus will not play Sunday.

(09-12-2019, 05:40 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: On his radio show, Brent Martineau says he saw Dareus hanging out at the practice field with a pretty substantial brace on his elbow. Martineau speculates Dareus will not play Sunday.

Wasn't Dareus practicing on a limited basis this week?

if Robinson's healthy i'd MUCH MUCH MUCH rather him play LT, and have Richardson play RG, what gets overlooked about last week is that Cann got absolutely whipped by Chris Jones which led to the hit on Foles that broke his collarbone.

Cann on the play bent at the waist and understandable got tossed, idk how he got an extension and continues to hold on to a starting job while his technique has not improved at all since he was drafted.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!