Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Democratic Debate in Houston

Beto claimed he went to a gun show in Arkansas and the people there selling ARs and AKs told Beto they couldn't wait until Beto banned these horrible killing machines. Because that's how gun people talk, dont'cha know.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-13-2019, 05:27 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Beto claimed he went to a gun show in Arkansas and the people there selling ARs and AKs told Beto they couldn't wait until Beto banned these horrible killing machines.  Because that's how gun people talk, dont'cha know.

I've been to a few gun shows. Beto is flat out lying. He probably only talked to the protesters outside the building. This guy is the wimpiest, most wishy washy political candidate I've ever seen. He makes Ted Cruz look like a baller. Beto is pandering to all the scared, unglued people that are afraid they will get killed every time they get out of bed. No one is out to get you Beto, you are too insignificant and you don't have a realistic chance at ever being president. Give it up and go back to your hippie commune where you can sit around your drum circle, get high and block out all the bad things in the world that scare you.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2019, 06:28 PM by mikesez.)

Beto seemed to have the right resume, but he's yet to say anything that I agree with.
His stump speech had a goofy little "thank you" to his wife for being the primary caregiver for their kids - then someone took him to task for reinforcing gender stereotypes, and the dude actually apologized. Have some balls. You're not telling other families what to do, and they shouldn't be telling your family what to do either.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

The plan all along was to humanize and make Hillary actually look like a moderate candidate and come in for the save at the last minute.

Only issue is, Trump will smoke her like a ham again.

(09-13-2019, 06:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The plan all along was to humanize and make Hillary actually look like a moderate candidate and come in for the save at the last minute.

Only issue is, Trump will smoke her like a ham again.

Dude, Hillary is not coming back, period. It's gonna be Trump vs. Biden.

Biden being trotted around by his family and handlers is elder abuse. He should be in a home, buddy is close to brain dead

(09-14-2019, 01:02 AM)JackCity Wrote: Biden being trotted around by his family and handlers is elder abuse. He should be in a home, buddy is close to brain dead

Trump is brain dead and he's still President, despite the fact he thought Hurricane Dorian was gonna hit Alabama, he thought he could nuke hurricanes and he can't remember the name of his Vice President.

(09-14-2019, 01:17 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 01:02 AM)JackCity Wrote: Biden being trotted around by his family and handlers is elder abuse. He should be in a home, buddy is close to brain dead

Trump is brain dead and he's still President, despite the fact he thought Hurricane Dorian was gonna hit Alabama, he thought he could nuke hurricanes and he can't remember the name of his Vice President.

I'm no Trump fan obviously but Biden is barely able to speak properly. He's been talking about Margaret Thatcher as still being the prime minister of England (and Germany) over the past few weeks too.

(09-14-2019, 01:23 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 01:17 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Trump is brain dead and he's still President, despite the fact he thought Hurricane Dorian was gonna hit Alabama, he thought he could nuke hurricanes and he can't remember the name of his Vice President.

I'm no Trump fan obviously but Biden is barely able to speak properly. He's been talking about Margaret Thatcher as still being the prime minister of England (and Germany) over the past few weeks too.

And this is what we have to pick from. Two, brain dead corpses. No wonder America is so screwed up. The two party system is a joke.

(09-14-2019, 01:43 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 01:23 AM)JackCity Wrote: I'm no Trump fan obviously but Biden is barely able to speak properly. He's been talking about Margaret Thatcher as still being the prime minister of England (and Germany) over the past few weeks too.

And this is what we have to pick from. Two, brain dead corpses. No wonder America is so screwed up. The two party system is a joke.

They should really implement an age limit to the job. Not like they're trying to find the best pope

(09-14-2019, 01:23 AM)JackCity Wrote: I'm no Trump fan obviously but Biden is barely able to speak properly. He's been talking about Margaret Thatcher as still being the prime minister of England (and Germany) over the past few weeks too.

Lol, you people dont know how good you have it today. Trump has you so messed up in the head its pathetic, meanwhile America continues to ascend despite the left and NeverTrumpers Brigade's best efforts to avert it. It's ok though, Trump is your president too and you get to come along for the ride.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

You are right. I am getting a little tired of this whole peace and prosperity thing.

(09-14-2019, 08:59 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 01:43 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: And this is what we have to pick from. Two, brain dead corpses. No wonder America is so screwed up. The two party system is a joke.

You are right. I am getting a little tired of this whole peace and prosperity thing.

Leave if to Trump to force the left to take illiberal positions that are pro-war and anti-union. He's turned them upside down.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2019, 10:20 AM by mikesez.)

My thoughts exactly. Elizabeth Warren is at least still lucid, but I'm not convinced that she can effectively work with Congress either - and I'm even less sure that I want her to be able to! There is a chance that gridlock might be the best possible option at this juncture, but if a crisis comes, we need a leader with vision that will actually be able to get what they need out of Congress.

(09-14-2019, 01:43 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: And this is what we have to pick from. Two, brain dead corpses. No wonder America is so screwed up. The two party system is a joke.

Peace and prosperity has very little to do with who is president. Franklin Roosevelt was a wise man, with no military background, who tried to avoid war but had to fight it anyway. Ulysses s Grant was a brilliant man of war, but ended up presiding over a country at peace - though creating one of the most corrupt administrations in US history in the process.

All of which is to say, the fact that the president is becoming demented has nothing to do with the fact that we enjoy peace and prosperity at the moment.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-14-2019, 10:16 AM)mikesez Wrote:

My thoughts exactly. Elizabeth Warren is at least still lucid, but I'm not convinced that she can effectively work with Congress either - and I'm even less sure that I want her to be able to! There is a chance that gridlock might be the best possible option at this juncture, but if a crisis comes, we need a leader with vision that will actually be able to get what they need out of Congress.

(09-14-2019, 08:59 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You are right. I am getting a little tired of this whole peace and prosperity thing.

Peace and prosperity has very little to do with who is president. Franklin Roosevelt was a wise man, with no military background, who tried to avoid war but had to fight it anyway. Ulysses s Grant was a brilliant man of war, but ended up presiding over a country at peace - though creating one of the most corrupt administrations in US history in the process.

All of which is to say, the fact that the president is becoming demented hats nothing to do with the fact that we enjoy peace and prosperity at the moment.

Keep trying Lefty McLefterson. You ain't getting any traction  with that nonsense.

Biden is finished. He's lucky he tongue-wrestled that denture back into his mouth because if that lower plate had hit the debate stage it would have been game over for Uncle Joe.

Peace? Does it count as peace time, if Trump had to be talked out of nuking a hurricane? LOL.

(09-14-2019, 04:20 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 08:59 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You are right. I am getting a little tired of this whole peace and prosperity thing.

Peace? Does it count as peace time, if Trump had to be talked out of nuking a hurricane? LOL.

That you believe an Axios report says more about you than about Trump.

(09-14-2019, 04:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 04:20 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Peace? Does it count as peace time, if Trump had to be talked out of nuking a hurricane? LOL.

That you believe an Axios report says more about you than about Trump.

That you believe Trump about anything, says more about you, than it does about me.

[Image: DADC2-B19-9-B67-4-F66-989-A-9-CD616-E49-F2-A.jpg]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]