Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Texans score predictions

Texans 24
Jaguars 10

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Texans 37
Jaguars 10

Minshew 4-12 35 yards and injured

I got the Jags winning this one. Last week took a lot out of the Texans with a heroic effort by the Saints.

The Jags were put in a terrible situation. If you go back and watch closely, the Jags has plenty of opportunities to win that ball game.

Minshew will take care of the ball, and we will lean on 904nette.

Jags win in an upset 27 to 24

Texans 40
Jags 24

What? The first one you created wasn't good enough? Jeesh. Kids these days. You act like band width grows on trees.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

24-20 tinhorns is my prediction

...but jags could pull this out if the safeties get their heads right and minshew follows up last week with similar efficiency.

(09-14-2019, 05:25 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Putting this in my formula
[Image: giphy.gif]

(09-14-2019, 06:53 PM)Jagwired Wrote: What? The first one you created wasn't good enough? Jeesh. Kids these days. You act like band width grows on trees.

Right? I knew I already saw this thread.

Something tells me JJ Watt is going to make it a personal mission to destroy Minshew. If Minshew holds his own tomorrow, the sky is the limit.

Jaguars D once again look like lost deer in the headlights crybaby punk clowns.

Texans 70
Jaguars 42. (35 points in garbage time)

(09-14-2019, 08:53 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Jaguars D once again look like lost deer in the headlights crybaby punk clowns.  

Texans 70
Jaguars 42. (35 points in garbage time)
It must be hell to go through life being such a bitter man.

I would like to see some aggression out of the defense. Houston isn't KC. We can't let Watson just break the pocket.
No pain, no gain.

(09-14-2019, 09:06 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It must be hell to go through life being such a bitter man.

Buuuuwwwaaaaa!!! You said "Man".
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Yeah, but what if you took Watson off our division rival and put him on our team? Oh wait...

(09-14-2019, 09:49 PM)Upper Wrote: Yeah, but what if you took Watson off our division rival and put him on our team? Oh wait...

Yea, we already played this game last week... Playing the "what if" game is always pointless. Move on.

I predict ...oh n/m I will wait till 4pm Sunday to give it.

(09-14-2019, 05:25 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Putting this in my formula

-Jags struggle against mobile Qb

-Jags have major injuries as usual while the texans are really healthy

-Wash keeps sticking with that generic outdated cover 3 scheme

-Jags defense just looked horrendous last week

-Texans just have more talent across the board this us.

-Relying on a 6th round rookie QB in week 2.  

I predict a blowout.   Tin horns 45  Jags 20

Seconded, and as a result the very warm seats around here get officially upgraded to 'hot'. Once that tricksy feeling of Minshew hope evaporates suddenly the negativity is gonna multiply very quickly.

Don't think I've ever hoped to be wrong this much.

Texans--infinity billion
Jags--negative infinity billion

27-24 Jags. over 650 yards in combined offense between the 2 teams.

Texans 27
Jags 16