Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chip Kelly

Does TMD still post here? I’d love to here what that blowhard thinks about Chip Kelly now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol, Fox needs to change the game. Embarrassing

He’s on Twitter...go look for him there. He hasn’t posted on here in years.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-14-2019, 10:50 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: He’s on Twitter...go look for him there. He hasn’t posted on here in years.

Waddya know. I just saw Chip Kelly on the TeeVee, too.

As a huge UCLA fan, I hated the Kelly hiring. The Bruins were set up for a pro style offense from top to bottom. Chip Kelly runs the complete opposite of a pro style offense. He's done a God awful job recruiting, so he has some guys on the team not suited for his offense and others who fit the scheme, but have very limited overall talent. On top of that, I'm just waiting to hear about some recruiting violations as well, because wherever Chip goes, recruiting violations follow. I would've much rather gone after a small school powerhouse coach, but the school wanted a big name and this is what they've stuck us with. We're right back to the same spot we were at with Rick Neuheisel.

(09-14-2019, 10:50 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: He’s on Twitter...go look for him there. He hasn’t posted on here in years.

There’s a near 100% chance he was BrklynJag or whatever that username was, no?

(09-14-2019, 11:28 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: As a huge UCLA fan, I hated the Kelly hiring. The Bruins were set up for a pro style offense from top to bottom. Chip Kelly runs the complete opposite of a pro style offense. He's done a God awful job recruiting, so he has some guys on the team not suited for his offense and others who fit the scheme, but have very limited overall talent. On top of that, I'm just waiting to hear about some recruiting violations as well, because wherever Chip goes, recruiting violations follow. I would've much rather gone after a small school powerhouse coach, but the school wanted a big name and this is what they've stuck us with. We're right back to the same spot we were at with Rick Neuheisel.

I think it's the opposite.  The dude has already made his money and took his shot at the NFL so perhaps he's complacent and feels no need to cheat; hence, the pathetic results they are experiencing.  I think his desire and motivation to win at all costs is gone.

(09-15-2019, 10:41 AM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote:

No
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-15-2019, 11:46 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 10:41 AM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote: There’s a near 100% chance he was BrklynJag or whatever that username was, no?

No

You know they weren’t the same person for a fact?

That’d be a huge shocker.

(09-15-2019, 10:41 AM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote:

Despite their similar brand of tantrum throwing, they had different actual football takes. 

Not to mention the  Ninja mod magic looking glass.  We know how to spot duplicate accounts.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 11:33 AM by anonymous2112.)

(09-16-2019, 11:10 AM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote: You know they weren’t the same person for a fact?

I got a PM from Brooklyn once after I let it slip that I had spent half a year there.  He was definitely from Brooklyn.

Both he and TMD had decidedly northeast attitudes, but they weren't the same guy.

Edit: Oh yeah, and LOL! Chip Kelly!

TMD also used correct grammar and spelling..

(09-16-2019, 11:10 AM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 11:46 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: No

You know they weren’t the same person for a fact?

TMD was far more articulate.  Much more.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-16-2019, 01:03 PM)Rico Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 11:10 AM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote: You know they weren’t the same person for a fact?

TMD was far more articulate.  Much more.

I was thinking Brooklyn was dumb in comparison, but yeah.

(09-16-2019, 01:42 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 01:03 PM)Rico Wrote: TMD was far more articulate.  Much more.

I was thinking Brooklyn was dumb in comparison, but yeah.

Potato/Po-tah-to
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

They are also two different people on Twitter, that would take a lot of work to pull off. 

There is a poster here though with some TMD stylings imo...  Ninja