Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Texans Game Day Thread***

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 11:23 AM by JagFan81.)

Lets go Jags. We need something today, 0-2 with that lot on Thursday is a very big hole already.

So many injuries already, I dont know if we have enough at the moment to overcome. Rest them for the preseason, they'll be healthy all season....

Its time we acted like a team that got to the Championship game 2 years ago. Guys need to step up, who wants to be here next year?

Let's go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-15-2019, 08:01 AM)jags_r_bake Wrote: Should be an easy win. Deshaun out by 12:00 in the 1st. Bring on BRANDON WEEDEN

Brandon Weeden? He's out of the league dude.

Cam Robinson is out not due to injury? are you serious?

(09-15-2019, 11:42 AM)MJonesD_32 Wrote: Cam Robinson is out not due to injury? are you serious?

Probably work him back slowly and our tackles were not that bad last week.
No Fun

(09-15-2019, 11:42 AM)MJonesD_32 Wrote: Cam Robinson is out not due to injury? are you serious?

I'd imagine Marrone is trying to make sure Cam's going to be 100% for the short week/Thursday night game. 
(despite whatever he may be saying in his pressers)

Do any players take their job seriously anymore?
No pain, no gain.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 12:24 PM by JagFan81.)

So wait Harrison is playing? 

What is going on? They either break down out of nowhere or make miraculous recoveries.

Lol! Anyone catch the Minshew video on CBS just then?

Brilliant.

(09-15-2019, 04:23 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Why isn’t Bouye playing

Good Riddance.  He played liked trash last week.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Saving him for the playoffs......lol.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2019, 12:39 PM by Flagler Jagsfan.)

I really wish I had drafted Deshaun Watson in my fantasy league. He really looked the part last week, and the Jaguars are gonna feel the pain of not having drafted him when given the chance. Texans win easily, 45 to 20.

(09-15-2019, 12:37 PM)Section105Fan Wrote:

Saving him for the playoffs......lol.

I'll save you for the playoffs.

(09-15-2019, 08:53 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/jpshadrick/status/11...77953?s=20

Just ridiculous.  Major injuries on both lines already.  Same ol jags
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(09-15-2019, 12:38 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: I really wish I had drafted Deshaun Watson in my fantasy league. He really looked the part last week, and the Jaguars are gonna feel the pain of not having drafted him when given the chance. Texans win easily, 45 to 20.

I reallly wish the Jags would of drafted him/ Lamar ughh but lets go Minshew!!
No Fun

Marrone says these guys ( the defense ) have a lot of pride and they’re eager to redeem themselves. Where have I heard that before? Let’s see. A lot of high paid people on that side of the team.

(09-15-2019, 11:44 AM)nhiverson Wrote:

Probably work him back slowly and our tackles were not that bad last week.

(09-15-2019, 11:47 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:

I'd imagine Marrone is trying to make sure Cam's going to be 100% for the short week/Thursday night game. 
(despite whatever he may be saying in his pressers)

Marrone is so gun shy from last season that anyone with a bruise isn't playing. Harrison probably has to play because they have 0 depth and Bouye is already out.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Ready for Minchew Mania

Limited camps, limited preseason play, what do you expect. They can work out in the gym all they want and show off their "guns" when the media and cameras come around but weight machines do not play the game. We have a lot of talent. We have a coaching staff that is doughy soft on the players. The players choosing to allow themselves to be complacent with a lax camp and preseason. Last weeks D was an embarrassment. Now players are getting injured because their bodies are not prepared for the season.

Go Minshew!!!

(09-15-2019, 12:56 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ready for Minchew Mania

Same. It’s great that he has a fun persona, but he’s got to win games. Today would be a great start.
Jaguars Fundamentalist