Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 2 games

(09-15-2019, 07:36 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 07:34 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: That roughing the passer call was insane... Couldn't they challenge it? Or ?

Can't challenge those unfortunately. Need some big team to get screwed over for that to change (like it happened with Saints last year with the pass interference) I guess...

Well in the Rams Saints game today, Goff got hit in the pocket and fumbled, Cameron Jordan picks it up and goes 80yds for the TD. After 20 yards, the refs rule it incomplete, it didn't look incomplete.

Reviwed, fumble confirmed, Saints TD off the board. The game was 3-3 I think at the point.

Basically got the Myles Jack whistle when they should have let the play run.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That shot to the ribs has Wentz throwing terribly. He may not last the game.

Either it's the ribs or the guy is in his head right now. What the heck are these throws by Wentz?

And wow... McCown is in... Yep, hurt. Wow. He really is fragile.

(09-15-2019, 09:49 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: And wow... McCown is in... Yep, hurt. Wow. He really is fragile.

And now Wentz again. 

Crazy injuries on both teams in this game.

(09-15-2019, 09:54 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 09:49 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: And wow... McCown is in... Yep, hurt. Wow. He really is fragile.

And now Wentz again. 

Crazy injuries on both teams in this game.

What the heck are these injuries? Wentz, Jackson, Jeffrey, and Agoholor all hurt? Among all the other guys from the Falcons side... 

wow.

I remember years ago reading an article about when the NFL cut down the amount of contact practises. The writer was arguing that theres a difference between being in shape and being in football shape. You cant practice getting hit or the knocks and hits you get in real games.

I'm wondering if this is part of the problem. Players are like sports cars, one tiny thing breaks and it's in the shop for weeks.

Phillys D playing amazing here with all the injuries. Giving Wentz a shot.

Atlanta just not the same without Shanahan.

What a throw by Wentz! Just before the knee was down

Td philly. Been a good game this.

(09-15-2019, 11:09 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: What a throw by Wentz! Just before the knee was down

Td philly. Been a good game this.

Coming down to the wire

Someone explain to me... what the hell is an "excess" timeout. They literally just gave the Eagles a 4th timeout. Never seen that before.

Well that was a great game. Wentz is pretty damn unimpressive though I must say. Very inaccurate, but maybe it was the ribs.

(09-15-2019, 11:35 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Someone explain to me... what the hell is an "excess" timeout. They literally just gave the Eagles a 4th timeout. Never seen that before.
You get 1 extra injury time out, after that it is a penalty

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk