Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

My opinion.  I would just bench the mother [BLEEP] for the next three years if this is true.  Don't give the child what he wants.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-16-2019, 06:23 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 06:19 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Wow.

Overreaction on Ramsey's part.
Is it though?

It’s basically been 3 years of being a terribly run organization for him. One that doesn’t reward its best players (Yan). 

I’m not surprised he’s asking for a trade because he wants to win and this team isn’t winning anything.

My thoughts exactly

(09-16-2019, 06:27 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: My opinion.  I would just bench the mother [BLEEP] for the next three years if this is true.  Don't give the child what he wants.

I'd make him line up at DT for a series.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Maybe marrone and Calais need to have a sit down with him .......he ain't AB
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

So fire Marrone or trade Jalen...ill take fire Doug for 500 alex.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(09-16-2019, 06:23 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I have a bad feeling we're gonna end up losing Ramsey and Ngakoue.

I'd sign Yan.  And make Jalen wait and wait and wait...
[Image: giphy.gif]

It will happen his week. Tunsil will have gotten a better return than Jalen, watch...

Good. Next year he is gonna demand $20million a year and he is not worth that. If the team gets 2 first rounders or a 1st rounder and a great player they should bite. This guy is a head case and it's going to get ugly contract time.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

we all know were ramsy is going if jags do trade him. hes going to the tittians rember

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

He wants man-to-man for the stats.
Most of todays contracts have a heavy stats components. Stats=money.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...6474831872

Jags want more than a first. That indicates to me Jags are ready to trade him if the price is right

(09-16-2019, 06:31 PM)jagshype Wrote: He wants man-to-man for the stats.
Most of todays contracts have a heavy stats components. Stats=money.
Then he should learn to catch

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

lol

(09-16-2019, 06:31 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we all know were ramsy is going if jags do trade him. hes going to the tittians rember

He wishes. I agree with others. Trade him to the Dolphins or the Raiders.

Could be the best thing to happen to the Jags this year.

Tunsil-type terms for Ramsey? Yeah, I could see the Jags taking it and ridding themselves of a giant headache and cap hell.

He's poison and I wouldn't mind seeing him go. However, I would 5th year and tag him just out of spite.
Here we go again

He has been a cancer to this team for the last 2 years. As good as he is on the field i think the moral and locker room will benefit from his loss. He has already admitted he isnt a leader.

Again, I say just bench him.  If teams really want him bad enough they will offer up something good.  The guy is a punk and a child.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

If we trade him away I'm going to be furious. Hes annoyed were a losing team and we arent trying to change it.

Yep lets get rid of those guys. And we wonder why we are always picking top 10.