Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

(09-16-2019, 06:38 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Everyone is missing the point on why this is happening. This isn't about money. This is about the HC and DC. They have lost the team. The team does not respect Moron or Wash. Ramsey is not stupid, he knows what defense they should run and the coaches continue to run a scared defense that doesn't match the players' skills.

Ramsey feels disrespected by the coaches and has no respect for them because they don't trust him. He is tired of losing because they are too stupid to listen.

Ramsey cannot stand to lose and the fact that he just left the locker room after the game shows he is over with this team. He cannot put up with the coaches any longer.

I also said this team either wins this week and starts a run or it falls apart. It is going to turn worse than Miami is right now.

TC needs to move immediately and cut the fat, Moron needs to be gone asap.

*if you think Ramsey will stay on the Jags through the 5th year and how many ever tags they add, then think twice. He will walk away than have to play for idiots.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Completely disagree.

I think Ramsey's antics should be job security for Marrone.  Marrone would be my coach until I parted with Ramsey on my terms, if I were TC.
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good riddance! 

This dude has turned into stage 4 cancer for this team.

(09-16-2019, 06:44 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 06:42 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I still say bench the punk.  He's complaining about "how he's being used" in that the defense sometimes goes to zone coverage over man-to-man.  The millennial punk should just ride the pine for the next couple of years then figure out how to be a man.
Classic take from someone who is out of touch.

Millennial punk? Be a man like you? Bashing a player on a message board because they know what’s better for them than you do?

He wants to win and he wants to be used properly. Not some soft zone. Man to man.

He's a punk.  A diva.  A Millennial punk.  Only thinks about "me".  Get over it.  He is NOT a team player and only thinks about himself.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Generational talent but a brutal team mate from what I have seen

(09-16-2019, 06:46 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 06:41 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we know this wouldn't happen cause jags are to stupied to fire the HC,but lets play the what if game.  If jags fired doug,and waslh do you think ramsy would stay then with new coaches comeing in?
This is about respect. I think he plays the year out, does whatever they ask and goes back and sits on the bench and keeps his mouth shut. If they fire Moron now, he may change his mind as long as the new coach is respected and makes efforts to show Ramsey some trust.

If the coaching change isn't made, I don't think Ramsey plays next year. He will sit out or retire if he isn't traded.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

All the better.  I'd hold his rights from now to the next ice age.

(09-16-2019, 06:47 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 06:44 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Classic take from someone who is out of touch.

Millennial punk? Be a man like you? Bashing a player on a message board because they know what’s better for them than you do?

He wants to win and he wants to be used properly. Not some soft zone. Man to man.

He's a punk.  A diva.  A Millennial punk.  Only thinks about "me".  Get over it.  He is NOT a team player and only thinks about himself.

You are currently acting about 400x worse than Ramsey... which is ironic.

Of course this breaks right before our only prime time game. Prepare for three hours of the commentary revolving around him.

Three weeks in and there is already mutiny

2017 seems so far away

Dude has been a cancer since last years GQ article. I don’t want anyone who doesn’t want to be here, especially one who is causing rifts in the locker room. Send him to Minny for a 1 plus Rudolph.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

A 1st round pick + Ronald Darby from the Eagles?

(09-16-2019, 06:44 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: He wants to win and he wants to be used properly. Not some soft zone. Man to man.

He perfecly knew what defense we have in place here, why not doing it in the offseason rather than disrupting the team after 2 weeks especially right after a game where they let him play exactly how he wanted?
To me, he just wants the big bag of money right now, like he wanted for the entire offseason. (right or not, that's not my call).

The scheme, the coaching staff, everything else is just his excuse to go and secure the bag now, winning comes much after that, in my opinion.

Stop with this stupid "bEnCh HiM fOr TeN YeArS".

Yes, lets pay millions to purposely sit a player and take up a roster spot, GREAT PLAN.

(09-16-2019, 06:50 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Of course this breaks right before our only prime time game. Prepare for three hours of the commentary revolving around him.

2017 seems so far away

https://twitter.com/sinow/status/9527392...22182?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(09-16-2019, 06:50 PM)knarnn Wrote: Dude has been a cancer since last years GQ article. I don’t want anyone who doesn’t want to be here, especially one who is causing rifts in the locker room. Send him to Minny for a 1 plus Rudolph.

Exactly.   How about to Philly for Goedert and a 1st

(09-16-2019, 06:52 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 06:50 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Of course this breaks right before our only prime time game. Prepare for three hours of the commentary revolving around him.

2017 seems so far away

https://twitter.com/sinow/status/9527392...22182?s=21
The good ol days

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(09-16-2019, 06:50 PM)TearExtractor Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 06:47 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: He's a punk.  A diva.  A Millennial punk.  Only thinks about "me".  Get over it.  He is NOT a team player and only thinks about himself.

You are currently acting about 400x worse than Ramsey... which is ironic.

How so?  I said bench him and let him sit for the next few years.  Aside from affecting a player's money the next worst thing to do to them is bench them.  Unless we are getting some high draft picks from somebody like Miami I wouldn't cave to trading him.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-16-2019, 06:52 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: Stop with this stupid "bEnCh HiM fOr TeN YeArS".

Yes, lets pay millions to purposely sit a player and take up a roster spot, GREAT PLAN.

He's still on his rookie deal....

Melvin Gordon?

This team is so horribly run.

We FINALLY have actual elite players and won't pay them.

Give away asset after asset for damn running backs, pass on guys like Lamar, Mahomes, and Watson because they wouldn't give up on Blake.

Give big money contracts to interior lineman.

We gave up 13 points to a good Houston offense. That was a successful defensive game yet he’s losing his mind because he isn’t played how he wants. Not a team player and a Whitney little [BLEEP]. Get two first rounders and rod the team of him, we aren’t winning the super bowl this year so screw it!

(09-16-2019, 06:54 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Melvin Gordon?

In a [BLEEP] heartbeat

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]