Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
O-Linemen

I've been watching some of the top O-Linemen for the upcoming draft and two guys have really caught my eye. Obviously LT Andrew Thomas is on everyone's list and he'll likely be gone in the first 5 picks of the draft, maybe higher. This kid is really, really good. The other guy is someone who was thought of as one of the top LT's in the country before a back injury put him on the shelf for all of 2018. LT Trey Adams of Washington is back and it didn't look like he missed a beat. He has been dominating the left side of the Huskies O-Line. Their run game looks good despite several injuries and Eason has so much time in the pocket, he could read a book back there. I know there is a little hesitation with Adams due to the history with his back issues, but if he checks out healthy and falls to our pick, I'd run to the podium. I see him as a franchise LT. I'd draft him, cut or trade Norwell and move Robinson inside to LG.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2019, 10:08 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

LSU's LG and Alabamas RG Landon Dickerson if we are looking for a G. Beasts. I think we are good with the players we have now though if they can stay healthy

(09-22-2019, 10:06 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: LSU's LG and Alabamas RG Landon Dickerson if we are looking for a G.  Beasts.  I think we are good with the players we have now though if they can stay healthy

I'm o.k. with Richardson at RG, but I wanna move Norwell. He cost too much for what he's giving us. I also believe LT could be upgraded, but I also think Robinson could do just as good a job as Norwell, if kicked inside to LG. I also really want to get Ogbuehi off this team. He's a liability to Minshew's health.

Cutting Norwell would be 9 mil in dead money. He still has 13 games this year to play, way to early

(09-22-2019, 12:59 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Cutting Norwell would be 9 mil in dead money.  He still has 13 games this year to play, way to early

Keeping him would cost us $14.5 million. I'll take the $5.5 million in savings. If we have dead money, we have dead money. So far, he has played like a mid/subpar NFL starter. Just like the rest of the O-Line, his run blocking is not even close to where it needs to be and his pass blocking is average. He needs to step it up. We gave him a ton of money and we are not getting anything back on our return.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!