Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vegan Claims Sausage Roll ‘Traumatized’ Her ‘For Life’

Oh Boo Freaking Hoo snowflake

Vegan Claims Sausage Roll ‘Traumatized’ Her ‘For Life’

A vegan who says she was served a pork sausage roll that she thought was meat-free claims she has been “traumatized for life.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/vegan-cla...aign=cnews
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So many jokes...Must hold back. Confused
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I think this title is in Vivid's 2019 new releases catalog.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019, 03:21 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

(10-01-2019, 02:29 PM)B2hibry Wrote: So many jokes...Must hold back. Confused

Good ones too!  This is taking a tremendous amount of restraint......……...I'm not sure how long I can hold off.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

I was curious as to whether the roll was advertised as being vegetarian. The article didn't say. Sounds like she's just a knuckle head who has sausage remorse and is trying to get some money out of the deal.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Holding back some very blue jokes.

In the absence of any real conflict or problems, the human mind will invent it's own.

My sausage roll traumatized lots of ladies..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(10-03-2019, 10:24 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: My sausage roll traumatized lots of ladies..

Microphobia - the fear of small objects.       Laughing
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(10-04-2019, 05:02 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 10:24 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: My sausage roll traumatized lots of ladies..

Microphobia - the fear of small objects.       Laughing

https://youtu.be/AFu39dOpWt0

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Our Patty loves to rock and roll,
A hot dog makes her lose control -
What a wild duet!

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

LMAO.

The Vegan finally tried the Sausage and the Sausage Won.

NH3...
"AZANE"