Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts @ London, England, Game Day Thread***

Quote:Not in Gainesvile, FL or where I was, Washington DC.

That's weird, It was the only game on in its time slot.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:55-17 Colts

No way. Jacksonville was the team that scored over 50 points against the Colts last year.

Quote:That's weird, It was the only game on in its time slot.

I have no idea why the NFL did that, but am so happy they decided not to do it again.

It also helps that I will not wake up Sunday morning in a hotel room.

Did we lose yet?

No pain, no gain.

Go Jags! Got off work an hour ago, just gonna stick it out and stay awake til kickoff. Bourbon consumption is beginning. Please boys we need this W.

Quote:I think these "official" threads are bad luck.  We never had them when the Jags were going to the playoffs.  
Was the Internet a thing back then?

Still goin. Anybody here to provide discourse for gameday? I got 4 hours to go tryin to stay awake.

Quote:Still goin. Anybody here to provide discourse for gameday? I got 4 hours to go tryin to stay awake.

Not even joking, u should really get a nap in prior to kickoff. U can thank me later. Im at work now about to wrap it up. Been here since 1030.. a bout to go home, throw back a couple shots of fireball and doze til gametime. Got an 11:00 flag game, but depending on how the game goes, i might skip it. Doubt it though.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

@RapSheet In the London game, #Colts WR Phillip Dorsett (ankle) is expected to play, while #Jaguars TE Julius Thomas (elbow) is a long-shot to do so.

Any online radio listening options for this game?
"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

GO JAGUARS! Beat those London silly nannies!

9m9 minutes ago

Britt McHenry ‏@BrittMcHenry

Julius Thomas officially ruled out. So is LB Dan Skuta #jaguars
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 07:46 AM by Mowerguy.)

Quote:Go Jags! Got off work an hour ago, just gonna stick it out and stay awake til kickoff. Bourbon consumption is beginning. Please boys we need this W.

You night workers can handle bourbon in the morning?  :yucky:

Countdown to mimosas at 8:00....then its the Bloody Marys for me...something tells me I'm going to need them....strong ones too.

Want to take bets on Jags first Offensive play of the game?

i vote handoff run.  :thumbsup:

Oh and I'll try to help you stay awake.....or you could enjoy arguing with MJF over something stupid.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Breakfast with the Jaguars.

Come on Jags, can we at least make it 2 wins in a row in London for the Queen's sake.

At least that way next year we can say we haven't lost in London for 2 years, or is that just too much to ask?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:9m9 minutes ago

Britt McHenry ‏@BrittMcHenry

Julius Thomas officially ruled out. So is LB Dan Skuta #jaguars

Dang, that sucks that Skuta isn't playing. Good thing we have a great backup in Hayes Pullard behind him so that we aren't forced to play Myles Jack!

"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016, 08:11 AM by leopold332002.)

#Jaguars scratches: Thomas, Skuta, B. Allen, Reed, Odrick, Koyack, Gratz.

Here we go again with JT.

Sooo do we only have 1 TE?

Also,Jack is starting!!!! Woot woot

3m3 minutes ago

Hays Carlyon ‏@HaysCarlyon

Myles Jack starting at Otto with Skuta inactive. #Jaguars

Quote:3m3 minutes ago

Hays Carlyon ‏@HaysCarlyon

Myles Jack starting at Otto with Skuta inactive. #Jaguars
Now that's more like it!