Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Tank Bowl (Redskins Dolphins)

Tickets For This Weekend’s ‘Tank Bowl’ Game Between The Redskins And Dolphins Selling For Less Than Tickets To Local Miami Zoo

Both the Miami Dolphins and Washington Redskins are both winless going into week 6 and they play each other next Sunday in what many are calling the “Tank Bowl”. 

https://brobible.com/sports/article/reds...e-tickets/
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, but Zoo Miami has a monorail.

and

"There's always something great going on!"

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

"Toilet Bowl" has a much nicer ring to it.

Winner gets Blaine Gabbert to make up for the missed 1st pick.

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2019, 01:43 PM by JagFan81.)

And $700 beers....

Can a team score minus points? I see Miami fumbling every 1st play back to their 1 and 2nd down is Rosen just standing next to the ball in the endzone

We want Tua!!

Monkeys flinging poo vs Dolphins-Washington. Same thing basically.

If the Dolphins go 0-16, do Shula and the gang pop champagne?

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

Who is Redskins tanking for? They gonna trade Haskins and draft Tua?

(10-09-2019, 05:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Who is Redskins tanking for?  They gonna trade Haskins and draft Tua?

Chase Young? 
Andrew Thomas?

Dwayne Haskins = Byron Leftwich 2.0

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2019, 07:02 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(10-09-2019, 05:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 05:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Who is Redskins tanking for?  They gonna trade Haskins and draft Tua?

Chase Young? 
Andrew Thomas?

They're tanking for a OT or DE?  Rare but ok

(10-09-2019, 05:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Chase Young? 
Andrew Thomas?

Being a new coaching staff is coming in I could see a the new coach saying he wants his QB instead of Haskins.  I know Snyder liked Haskins but it might be hard to find a new coach coming in that wouldnt rather have Tua or another QB in this class over Haskins

(10-09-2019, 06:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 05:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Chase Young? 
Andrew Thomas?

I don't think they are tanking.

I think they just suck.

(10-09-2019, 07:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 06:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: They're tanking for a OT or DE?  Rare but ok

I don't think they are tanking.

I think they just suck.

They have a lot of talent but they need a QB.  They need a healthy Alex Smith.   They were 6-3 when he went down last year

(10-09-2019, 06:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
Andrew Thomas?

Andrew Thomas?

Being a new coaching staff is coming in I could see a the new coach saying he wants his QB instead of Haskins.  I know Snyder liked Haskins but it might be hard to find a new coach coming in that wouldnt rather have Tua or another QB in this class over Haskins

The Dolphins are tanking. The Redskins are just a terrible, dysfunctional football team.

(10-09-2019, 07:38 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 06:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: They're tanking for a OT or DE?  Rare but ok

The Dolphins are tanking. The Redskins are just a terrible, dysfunctional football team.
Naw, I think they would love for Rosen to start balling out.  Bengals are the team that wants that number 1 spot

If the skins like Haskins enough and they land the #1 pick they’d prob sell the pick to build the team.

(10-09-2019, 07:38 PM)TJBender Wrote:

So, in other words, it's just another normal year in Washington.   Smile
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-09-2019, 06:22 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Dwayne Haskins = Byron Leftwich 2.0

Haskins doesn't have half the intelligence of Leftwich.

(10-09-2019, 07:40 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 07:38 PM)TJBender Wrote: The Dolphins are tanking. The Redskins are just a terrible, dysfunctional football team.
Naw, I think they would love for Rosen to start balling out.  Bengals are the team that wants that number 1 spot

I think they'd love to see Rosen play like a decent starter, because that would let them squeak by and build around him until they trade the franchise for Trevor Lawrence in 2021.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2019, 12:39 PM by Kane.)

I don't think the skins are tanking. They're just not good.

And I don't suspect they ever will be as long as Snyder is there. 

"A fish rots from the head down"

Best quote I've heard when talking about them skins

(10-09-2019, 06:22 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Dwayne Haskins = Byron Leftwich 2.0

I'd take Lefty over Haskins.

And I'm always weary of drafting those 1 year starters and sophmore/juniors leaving school early.

Too much development needed to invest a first round pick in anything but a sure thing in my opinion.

If both teams are trying to lose, it would be really interesting to see which head coach is the better game planner.
As stated, I don't think the 'Skins are trying to lose. This game may be more entertaining than people realize, in a Three Stooge-ish kind of way.