Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 NFL TV Distribution Maps .- Week 6

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2019, 02:17 PM by AmeliaFL.)

Hi, Jaguars fans.   Smile   Greg Gumbel and Trent Green are announcing, with sideline reporter Melanie Collins, the Jaguars Vs. Saints home game at TIAA Bank Field for The NFL On CBS this Sunday afternoon, and locally on WJAX CBS Channel 47, live on HD.    Cool

https://506sports.com/

https://www.506sports.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

ok

Yay another [BLEEP] cowboys game.

Oh wow, we'll get the Jaguars game here in my area! Yay!

Minshew Mania. Cant remember the last time we had a player altering broadcasts across the country. Eastern Washington and northern Idaho getting a game between Jacksonville and new orleans.

I'm so glad I've had NFL Sunday Ticket for the past decade.

I'd never be able to watch a Jaguars game here in Chicago otherwise.

(10-09-2019, 09:50 PM)High Octane Wrote: I'm so glad I've had NFL Sunday Ticket for the past decade.  

I'd never be able to watch a Jaguars game here in Chicago otherwise.

I'm only seeing it because our OTA antenna gets two CBS stations, one from Greensboro, NC and the other is somewhere in SC. If it was only from Raleigh we'd be stuck with the Houston game. 

If we could afford Sunday Ticket we'd have it but we have different priorities for now. Sadly ones we can't move down the list for awhile.

These maps are always so weird to me. Why does a random part of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho get the the Saints/Jags game?

(10-10-2019, 01:32 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: These maps are always so weird to me. Why does a random part of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho get the the Saints/Jags game?

Just a hunch, but perhaps because Minshew went to Washington State.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-10-2019, 02:00 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 01:32 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: These maps are always so weird to me. Why does a random part of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho get the the Saints/Jags game?

Just a hunch, but perhaps because Minshew went to Washington State.

That's a solid hunch