Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Resolution To Expel Nancy Pelosi from Congress Introduced

Yeah, maybe retract that, huh?

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-23-2019, 07:33 PM)ferocious Wrote: Yeah, maybe retract that, huh?

I agree. RJ should retract.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2019, 07:51 PM by ferocious.)

You both feel strongly about your positions. There is nothing wrong with that. I do, however, seem to agree with one of you more often than the other, I'll say that.However, rollerjag was criticizing Trump, and you told him that he should check himself into rehab. Seems a little much to me, that personal attack.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

(10-23-2019, 07:50 PM)ferocious Wrote: You both feel strongly about your positions. There is nothing wrong with that. I do, however, seem to agree with one of you more often than the other, I'll say that.However, rollerjag was criticizing Trump, and you told him that he should check himself into rehab. Seems a little much to me, that personal attack.

And you obviously missed the part where he called me pathetic. A personal attack You choose to overlook, like all the Democratic wrong doings.

Mitch McConnell has served longer than Nancy Pelosi and as far as I'm concerned, they both need to be thrown out. They've both been in too long and have both been the major contributors to the divide we currently have in this country. We'd all be better off if they were relieved of their duties.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2019, 08:48 PM by ferocious.)

(10-23-2019, 07:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 07:50 PM)ferocious Wrote: You both feel strongly about your positions. There is nothing wrong with that. I do, however, seem to agree with one of you more often than the other, I'll say that.However, rollerjag was criticizing Trump, and you told him that he should check himself into rehab. Seems a little much to me, that personal attack.

And you obviously missed the part where he called me pathetic. A personal attack You choose to overlook, like all the Democratic wrong doings.

It is as you say. He went on to describe his preference for the speaker of the house over our current president, and specifically referred to a statement the president has previously made about how he likes to grab women.

Then you suggested he check into rehab. I don't overlook much, StroudCrowd. On behalf of the mods, and everyone on this forum, I apologize to you, RollerJag, for this comment. It was a little much.

(10-23-2019, 08:28 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Mitch McConnell has served longer than Nancy Pelosi and as far as I'm concerned, they both need to be thrown out. They've both been in too long and have both been the major contributors to the divide we currently have in this country. We'd all be better off if they were relieved of their duties.

So term limits we can agree on. Good deal.

(10-09-2019, 04:29 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: My perfect scenario would be for Trump to be impeached and jailed and both Nancy Pelosi expelled from congress and Mitch McConnell thrown out of senate. We get rid of the leading ultra hardliners from both sides.

LMAO...keep dreaming... Trump impeached...lol for what

(10-23-2019, 07:12 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 06:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Nancy should expel herself. She is pushing 80 and is the poster child for term limits. Tough to watch someone who doesn't know when to hang it up.

You are pathetic. Nancy Pelosi runs circles around that orange moron. He has no idea how to handle a woman who won't let him grab her [BLEEP].

[Image: 48914066862_e1d3327500_3k.7.jpg]

Lmao your an idiot ?...that may be the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time....

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019, 04:56 AM by KodiakJag.)

(10-23-2019, 08:44 PM)ferocious Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 07:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: And you obviously missed the part where he called me pathetic. A personal attack You choose to overlook, like all the Democratic wrong doings.

It is as you say. He went on to describe his preference for the speaker of the house over our current president, and specifically referred to a statement the president has previously made about how he likes to grab women.

Then you suggested he check into rehab. I don't overlook much, StroudCrowd. On behalf of the mods, and everyone on this forum, I apologize to you, RollerJag, for this comment. It was a little much.

(10-23-2019, 08:28 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Mitch McConnell has served longer than Nancy Pelosi and as far as I'm concerned, they both need to be thrown out. They've both been in too long and have both been the major contributors to the divide we currently have in this country. We'd all be better off if they were relieved of their duties.

So term limits we can agree on. Good deal.

I hate career politicians, whether they are republican, democrat, or independent.  I would love to see two terms being all anyone is allowed in the house/senate/white house.  I would also like to see the Supreme Court positions be 9 year appointments, staggered so that each year one of them is rotated out permanently.

We have only one representative in our state (Alaska) but that guy's been in the house since 1973 and he's 86 years old and still thinks it's 1973.  His decrepit old [BLEEP] is addicted to the prestige, power, and clout.  He subjects anyone running against him, even from his own party, to a bullying treatment of the childish grade school variety.  He refuses to be cordial, refuses to shake their hand, insults & tries to intimidate them, belittles them for having the audacity to want "his" job that was always meant to be his and only his, etc., even going so far as to attempt to get into physical altercations from time to time.  He's a real [BLEEP], and a lot of us here will be glad when he's finally gone.  Before you ask what I know you are dying to ask, I will tell you that he has benefited from the inherent insulation that comes with representing a state that's been as red as a stop sign since 1959 (when it became a state).

Our two senators are not too bad, but again...one of them has been in too long already (17 years) and needs to go.

And while we're at it, Brady & Belichick need to go...where do we get the petition started on that?
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan