Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Resolution To Expel Nancy Pelosi from Congress Introduced

Resolution To Expel Nancy Pelosi from Congress Introduced Pursuant to Article 1, Section 5 of the US Constitution

If articles of impeachment are introduced against President Donald Trump in the House of Representatives, you can bet it’ll end up being a complex document. After all, it would have to encompass everything the Democrats are trying to pin on Trump — and, given the number of witch hunts the Democrats have engaged in regarding the current president, this won’t be a short airing of grievances.

https://www.westernjournal.com/resolutio...3CsK2WJrLQ
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My perfect scenario would be for Trump to be impeached and jailed and both Nancy Pelosi expelled from congress and Mitch McConnell thrown out of senate. We get rid of the leading ultra hardliners from both sides.

(10-09-2019, 04:29 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: My perfect scenario would be for Trump to be impeached and jailed and both Nancy Pelosi expelled from congress and Mitch McConnell thrown out of senate. We get rid of the leading ultra hardliners from both sides.

Ur calling 4 people to be jailed and calling someone ELSE a hardliner

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2019, 04:45 PM by ferocious.)

Not to speak for TheO-LineMatters, but his perfect scenario called for only 1 person to be jailed.
There were a total of 3 people mentioned, not 4.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

(10-09-2019, 04:45 PM)ferocious Wrote: Not to speak for TheO-LineMatters, but his perfect scenario called for only 1 person to be jailed.

Pedantic, he's using a common expression.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Other than those minor inconsistencies, his post was perfect.
How petty of me.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

From the looks of that dried up bag of skin time will expel her shortly.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-09-2019, 03:30 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Resolution To Expel Nancy Pelosi from Congress Introduced Pursuant to Article 1, Section 5 of the US Constitution

If articles of impeachment are introduced against President Donald Trump in the House of Representatives, you can bet it’ll end up being a complex document. After all, it would have to encompass everything the Democrats are trying to pin on Trump — and, given the number of witch hunts the Democrats have engaged in regarding the current president, this won’t be a short airing of grievances.

https://www.westernjournal.com/resolutio...3CsK2WJrLQ

This resolution needs a 2/3 majority to pass, and they need to get control of the floor before that.
House rules say that the speaker should yield the floor if a discharge petition with 218 signatures is filed.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-09-2019, 04:58 PM)ferocious Wrote: Other than those minor inconsistencies, his post was perfect.
How petty of me.

Good that you recognize it; try to do better in the future. Carry on.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Fail.

(10-09-2019, 04:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 04:45 PM)ferocious Wrote: Not to speak for TheO-LineMatters, but his perfect scenario called for only 1 person to be jailed.

Pedantic, he's using a common expression.

A common expression? The numeral 4, instead of the correct numeral 1?

He wasn't being pedantic, he was simply wrong.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2019, 03:05 PM by Kane.)

(10-09-2019, 04:29 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: My perfect scenario would be for Trump to be impeached and jailed and both Nancy Pelosi expelled from congress and Mitch McConnell thrown out of senate. We get rid of the leading ultra hardliners from both sides.

Jailed??

You're off your rocker.

(10-10-2019, 03:02 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 04:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Pedantic, he's using a common expression.

No... he was using the number 4 for the word for... Try to keep up.

(10-10-2019, 03:02 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 04:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Pedantic, he's using a common expression.

4 = "for"

I'll settle this.

TheO-LineMatters is correct in saying that jj82284 is a hardliner.

Case closed.

Interesting side note on Congressman Ralph Abraham. After the Orlando night club shooting, Abraham stated "As a nation, we must do more to destroy ISIS and end all terrorist threats so our people may live their lives in peace."

Nancy should expel herself. She is pushing 80 and is the poster child for term limits. Tough to watch someone who doesn't know when to hang it up.

(10-10-2019, 03:03 PM)Kane Wrote:

Jailed??

You're off your rocker.

(10-10-2019, 03:02 PM)rollerjag Wrote: A common expression? The numeral 4, instead of the correct numeral 1?

No... he was using the number 4 for the word for... Try to keep up.

Yeah, I forgot jj is too lazy to spell words completely. Apparently you speak fluent stupid.
- Bob Marley

(10-23-2019, 06:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Nancy should expel herself. She is pushing 80 and is the poster child for term limits. Tough to watch someone who doesn't know when to hang it up.

You are pathetic. Nancy Pelosi runs circles around that orange moron. He has no idea how to handle a woman who won't let him grab her [BLEEP].

[Image: 48914066862_e1d3327500_3k.7.jpg]
- Bob Marley

I am not opposed to term limits. There is something we can agree on, SC1. In the meantime, we'll see where this takes us. I would be interested in knowing why Abraham seems to have reversed his position with regards to ISIS. I live in a very republican district (78%) with a republican representative. Oddly, the constituents of the district are split on the issue of impeachment and removal. The congressman had remained silent on the issue, go figure. So I fired off a letter to him, asking him what his thoughts were on the matter. I told him I was interested in his position, so that I could decide if I should continue backing him, as I had done in 2016. That was two weeks ago. Now he has come out and stated he will not seek re-election in 2020. And he has been willing to say that he is disturbed by a lot of what he is seeing. That he will not make up his mind before he sees all the evidence, and will vote his conscience irregardless of his constituency. I couldn't ask for any more..

(10-23-2019, 07:12 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 06:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Nancy should expel herself. She is pushing 80 and is the poster child for term limits. Tough to watch someone who doesn't know when to hang it up.

You are pathetic. Nancy Pelosi runs circles around that orange moron. He has no idea how to handle a woman who won't let him grab her [BLEEP].

[Image: 48914066862_e1d3327500_3k.7.jpg]

Posting a picture of Pelosi becoming unhinged is what you are hanging your hat on?

You need to check yourself into rehab somewhere.