Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
According to Fox News...

(10-11-2019, 05:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: One clown down. 3 to go....
Wallace, Brazile, and Williams.

You guys just hate anyone who tells the truth about that piece of [BLEEP] you put in the White House, don't you.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2019, 02:45 PM by ferocious.)

(10-12-2019, 01:50 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 12:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: You’ll have to explain that one.

Some folks are seeing a connection the meeting between Murdoch and Barr hours before Shep Smith resigning on air. It probably had nothing to do with it, but the AG is carrying Trump's water these days.

Thank you, rollerjag. That was an excellent explanation. The timing was quite interesting to me. All of us are free to draw your own conclusions.

This is America.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

Oh, I see. Like this?

https://mobile.twitter.com/iwv/status/11...25?lang=en

(10-12-2019, 01:52 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 05:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: One clown down. 3 to go....
Wallace, Brazile, and Williams.

You guys just hate anyone who tells the truth about that piece of [BLEEP] you put in the White House, don't you.

If by truth, you mean giving Hillary debate questions before the debate and her still getting smoked, then sure, Brazille tells the truth.

(10-12-2019, 04:50 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 01:52 PM)rollerjag Wrote: You guys just hate anyone who tells the truth about that piece of [BLEEP] you put in the White House, don't you.

If by truth, you mean giving Hillary debate questions before the debate and her still getting smoked, then sure, Brazille tells the truth.

And Chris Wallace? Shep Smith? They are from the news side of the Fox Operation. Nice dodge.
- Bob Marley

(10-12-2019, 02:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Oh, I see. Like this?

Thank God you guys have Obama to fall back on. Did he ever send Holder around the world chasing conspiracy theories, or to Congress to misrepresent a Special Counsel's report?

I'd say you're better than this, but I don't lie like your hero.
- Bob Marley

(10-12-2019, 07:14 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 04:50 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If by truth, you mean giving Hillary debate questions before the debate and her still getting smoked, then sure, Brazille tells the truth.

And Chris Wallace? Shep Smith? They are from the news side of the Fox Operation. Nice dodge.

They were before 2016. They have changed. TDS got em.

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2019, 08:24 PM by homebiscuit.)

(10-12-2019, 07:18 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 02:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Oh, I see. Like this?

Thank God you guys have Obama to fall back on. Did he ever send Holder around the world chasing conspiracy theories, or to Congress to misrepresent a Special Counsel's report?

I'd say you're better than this, but I don't lie like your hero.

Of course you’ll characterize his actions in CNN language because that’s all the dems have. Will you condemn Schiff for misrepresenting Trump’s phone call?

Meanwhile, I’m waiting for the left to condemn Holder with the same self righteousness as Barr. I’m not holding my breath on either count.

(10-12-2019, 05:27 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 08:16 PM)Jags Wrote: Here’s a fun fact... 51% of Americans are morons.  

Something tells me though, just like past polls, those polled are from heavily democratic areas.

It was a Fox News poll.

Conducted October 6-8, 2019 under the joint direction of Beacon Research (D) and Shaw & Company ®, this Fox News Poll includes interviews with 1,003 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide who spoke with live interviewers on both landlines and cellphones. The poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points for all registered voters.

so 503 in favor
and 500 not

plus or minus 3%

so.... it could be the other way around eh?

anywho.....

doesn't matter.

There's only one poll that matters, and that's the Electoral College vote. The Dems are going to do everything in their power (and a lot not in their power) to make sure that Trump isn't on the ballot when they vote. They'll fail, but they are going to make our lives miserable until then and for the entire 4 years afterward too.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-14-2019, 12:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: There's only one poll that matters, and that's the Electoral College vote. The Dems are going to do everything in their power (and a lot not in their power) to make sure that Trump isn't on the ballot when they vote. They'll fail, but they are going to make our lives miserable until then and for the entire 4 years afterward too.

IDK about making our lives miserable..... sometime in the last year I pretty much tuned off the news, including Fox.
It's all nonsense.

As long as my bank account, 401k, and my day-to-day isn't changing for the worse... they can keep up all the BS.
That's one circus I won't buy the ticket for anymore.

And when Trump wins again, they can keep up with all the stupidity, as I don't think it really affects us all that much if we don't allow it to.

(10-15-2019, 11:44 AM)Kane Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 12:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: There's only one poll that matters, and that's the Electoral College vote. The Dems are going to do everything in their power (and a lot not in their power) to make sure that Trump isn't on the ballot when they vote. They'll fail, but they are going to make our lives miserable until then and for the entire 4 years afterward too.

IDK about making our lives miserable..... sometime in the last year I pretty much tuned off the news, including Fox.
It's all nonsense.

As long as my bank account, 401k, and my day-to-day isn't changing for the worse... they can keep up all the BS.

And when Trump wins again, they can keep up with all the stupidity, as I don't think it really affects us all that much if we don't allow it to.

It's damaging family and friendships at this point, it's time for a cleansing.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

That statement could be easily misconstrued.
It may be helpful for you to clarify.it.

Thank you in advance.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

(10-15-2019, 01:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 11:44 AM)Kane Wrote: IDK about making our lives miserable..... sometime in the last year I pretty much tuned off the news, including Fox.
It's all nonsense.

It's damaging family and friendships at this point, it's time for a cleansing.

I guess.... if you allow politics to ruin family ties and friendships, your politics aren't the problem, you are.

My family is a tight as ever. And my friends are all good... So I dunno.

But I don't have hundreds of "friends" on a facebook page either. I just have real people that I actually know with a lot of differing opinions about the political landscape and we don't allow it to divide us.
Weak people allow division within their homes. Where your opinion is more important than your familia bonds.

But I agree, there are a lot of people needing cleansing. A good way to start is to remove yourself from social media in general. Also, keep your politics to yourself for the most part. And then perhaps turn off the main stream media (this includes Fox for people who like to act like they aren't part of the problem).

It's done wonders in my personal life and my mental well being.

(10-17-2019, 12:43 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 01:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's damaging family and friendships at this point, it's time for a cleansing.

I guess.... if you allow politics to ruin family ties and friendships, your politics aren't the problem, you are.

My family is a tight as ever. And my friends are all good... So I dunno.

But I don't have hundreds of "friends" on a facebook page either. I just have real people that I actually know with a lot of differing opinions about the political landscape and we don't allow it to divide us.
Weak people allow division within their homes. Where your opinion is more important than your familia bonds.

But I agree, there are a lot of people needing cleansing. A good way to start is to remove yourself from social media in general. Also, keep your politics to yourself for the most part. And then perhaps turn off the main stream media (this includes Fox for people who like to act like they aren't part of the problem).

It's done wonders in my personal life and my mental well being.

I think you're going to discover that it isn't always "me" who has the problem but others in the family unit. And when those folks have a religious zeal for politics then "keeping them to yourself" doesn't really help.