Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
According to Fox News...

51% of America wants Trump impeached and removed from office. Shouldn't have pissed off your evangelical base, should you Donnie boy?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-new...mpeachment

I'll just leave that there. Carry on, echo chamber.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

? Have u been paying attention. He has polled with consistent unfavorables higher than that. 51 is the left plus those in the middle who dont know whats going on, not his base. Pay attention...

(10-09-2019, 10:20 PM)TJBender Wrote: 51% of America wants Trump impeached and removed from office. Shouldn't have pissed off your evangelical base, should you Donnie boy?

No more useful than any other poll the last 3 years. Isn't Hillary still winning according to those people?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-09-2019, 10:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 10:20 PM)TJBender Wrote: 51% of America wants Trump impeached and removed from office. Shouldn't have pissed off your evangelical base, should you Donnie boy?

No more useful than any other poll the last 3 years. Isn't Hillary still winning according to those people?

By double digits.

The entire MSM has been bashing on him for a month straight with non-facts. What do you expect based on a poll of 1000 "random" people?

TJ, 51% of 1000 people want Trump impeached based on the recent fake news. Give it time my friend.

"polls show" is the quickest way to get me to ignore whatever is next

(10-10-2019, 03:06 PM)Kane Wrote: "polls show" is the quickest way to get me to ignore whatever is next

Polls, statistics and pretty much anything else that can be easily manipulated. The answer you want depends on the who, what, when, where and how you ask.

“Whoever their Pollster is, they suck.”
-- Donald Trump

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

(10-10-2019, 04:58 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 03:06 PM)Kane Wrote: "polls show" is the quickest way to get me to ignore whatever is next

Polls, statistics and pretty much anything else that can be easily manipulated. The answer you want depends on the who, what, when, where and how you ask.

Indeed.

Also polls can be completely fabricated to sell news, fake news, cause controversy etc etc

As George Carlin once said "It's all bull [BLEEP] and it's bad for ya"

And the winner is?
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Shepard Smith leaving Fox News. Wow.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/breaking-she...-fox-news/

I am seriously wondering if this has anything to do with the meeting between William Barr and Rupert Murdoch.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

One clown down. 3 to go....
Wallace, Brazile, and Williams.

Here’s a fun fact... 51% of Americans are morons.

Something tells me though, just like past polls, those polled are from heavily democratic areas.

(10-11-2019, 08:16 PM)Jags Wrote: Here’s a fun fact... 51% of Americans are morons.  

Something tells me though, just like past polls, those polled are from heavily democratic areas.

It was a Fox News poll.

Is that like those polls showing Trump losing against ANY of the Dem candidates? Yeah, Trump has no chance against the Corey Booker juggernaut.

Nobody believes this [BLEEP] anymore and that's a huge problem for the professional liar industry.

(10-12-2019, 05:27 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 08:16 PM)Jags Wrote: Here’s a fun fact... 51% of Americans are morons.  

It was a Fox News poll.

It was a Beacon and Shaw poll of 1000 voters by state proportion. That means the big 4 have undue influence as with all these kinds a bull [BLEEP] samples.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-12-2019, 05:27 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

It was a Fox News poll.

Show me some state polls Marty. I know you and your people still hang your hat on the popular vote, but 4 years later, it still won't work that way.

(10-11-2019, 05:37 PM)ferocious Wrote: I am seriously wondering if this has anything to do with the meeting between William Barr and Rupert Murdoch.

You’ll have to explain that one.

(10-12-2019, 12:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 05:37 PM)ferocious Wrote: I am seriously wondering if this has anything to do with the meeting between William Barr and Rupert Murdoch.

You’ll have to explain that one.

Some folks are seeing a connection the meeting between Murdoch and Barr hours before Shep Smith resigning on air. It probably had nothing to do with it, but the AG is carrying Trump's water these days.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]