Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 6

Good game for Lazard. Leads the packers in receptions, yards, and TDs last night. Was hoping he would work out for the Jags. Glad to see him catch on elsewhere

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-14-2019, 11:26 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 11:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Refs keep screwing people, we keep watching. Rodger wins.

Yeah I know right lol. I keep watching because I know how damn good this game really is, but wow man tonight was like the biggest example of refball rigging [BLEEP]... this is getting BAD.

My message for Matt Patricia:

Welcome to the other side, buddy

I bet when he was with the Pats he may have laughed off all the beneficial calls they got. Team gets no sympathy from me, only feel sorry for the fans, who like us, have to put up with this crap. League is rigged

Lions get screwed again

We need to have a sensible conversation about officiating. Just add an official watching the TV coverage and let officials know when they are just wrong.