Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 6

The Giants are clearly in the heads of the Patriots. They're playing solid defense and have already intercepted Brady for a long return, but they simply can't convert. Lots of injuries for the Giants, however, their biggest deficiency is at QB. Daniel Jones is simply not ready for prime time.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

These refs, there are no good ones left.

Helping the Patriots out already

Gawd I hate the Patriots. Even when they suck they have points gifted to them.

(10-10-2019, 09:01 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Gawd I hate the Patriots. Even when they suck they have points gifted to them.

Same. I just hate this idea they are perfectly clean. Yes they are well coached and have some good players but rosters change every year, they never have a rookie LT who holds? None of them commit flags?

I just wish theyd get called like the rest of us.

What are you doing Giants? Put Eli in!!

Brady looks like crap yet they continue to win.

Jooooooooooooones!!!!

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2019, 09:38 PM by JagFan81.)

Lol!! What a crazy game.

And that looked bad for Gordon. Another weapon gone

AB on line 1.

(10-10-2019, 09:25 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Brady looks like crap yet they continue to win.

I was wondering if it was just me.

TNF games are usually always sloppy messes. Short week to prepare, short week to recover from the beating these players just had days prior.

And that's a call only the Patriots get

(10-10-2019, 09:06 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 09:01 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Gawd I hate the Patriots. Even when they suck they have points gifted to them.

Same. I just hate this idea they are perfectly clean. Yes they are well coached and have some good players but rosters change every year, they never have a rookie LT who holds? None of them commit flags?

I just wish theyd get called like the rest of us.

Tuned out after the Jenkins INT, when they called a late hit against the Giants, but didn't call the one on the Pats who hit Janoris after he went out of bounds. Should have been at least 2 offsetting late hit PFs

Playing at Gillette sucks for other teams. If I was a Pats fan, I'd be embarrassed that the my team, although on paper is really better roster/coaching-wise, also need some official help to get through games

I think some Pats fans really do feel a little bit of that shame deep down. You probably recall some Pats fans coming on here after the 2017 AFC Championship game, looking for some validation for the victory and when they didn't get it, got all defensive

I've watched enough football in my 32 years of life to know that this [BLEEP] is, and has been rigged for the Pats for years and years. They're the only team that gets every call in their favor and has nothing called on them, unless it's completely meaningless.

Nobody is going to tell me different. It's a complete joke and flat out disgusting.

The Patriots also have a seriously weak schedule this year. It's possible they're a round 1 out.

(10-11-2019, 12:54 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: The Patriots also have a seriously weak schedule this year. It's possible they're a round 1 out.
Let's see here.

Daniel Jones, Fitz/Rosen, Luke Faulk, Josh Allen, Keenum/Haskins..... Murders Row.

Damn. Now Houston winning in KC. Why couldn't we get mid season lull KC? 

Oh Miami. How to stay winless. Nearly won that one!!

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2019, 05:45 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Jets looking good

A much team with Darnold

(10-13-2019, 05:42 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Jets looking good

A much team with Darnold

Gulp, yes they are. Dallas look like us last season, going down fast. 

What has happened to Atlanta? They have some really good players. 

Niners looking good. My SB outsider

I'd love to see the T*tans give Mariotta $30m a year, but hes doing his best not to.