Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars giving out 35,000 mustaches ahead of Sunday's game in honor of 'Minshew Mania

Jaguars giving out 35,000 mustaches ahead of Sunday's game in honor of 'Minshew Mania'

"Minshew Mania" is real. So real, that on Sunday the Jacksonville Jaguars' stadium will be filled with look-a-likes of quarterback Gardner Minshew. Be prepared for a sea of 'staches.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jagua...0Dsqvmxzqg
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So.... Everyone can look like Kahn?
Signature goes here.

Are they Minshew staches it Khan staches? There’s a difference. And I am not sure the marketing dept knows it. There was a thread about this. The OP received crap over it. But he was right.

Dumb and lame.

Why are they handing out Khan staches for Minchew Mania. It should be a Minchew stache

How long have those Khan staches been in a cupboard?

That's not a Minshew.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Maybe people can turn them upside down to make a Minshew mustache?

I agree, as presented, they are not a Minshew mustache. They are a Khan mustache.

I'm growing my own, thank you very much.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Just turn the stache upside down and your good.

Well... this was an epic fail. Must of felt pretty dumb wearing this during the game given the performance. Time to relax on the hype and just let the guy do his thing.

(10-13-2019, 10:01 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Well... this was an epic fail. Must of felt pretty dumb wearing this during the game given the performance. Time to relax on the hype and just let the guy do his thing.

I was thinking the same thing.

An promotional failure at it's best. Also the mustaches are
Khan's, Not Minshew's.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Mustaches are the new dog parks. This year's swimming pools...

(10-14-2019, 07:13 PM)NH3 Wrote: An promotional failure at it's best. Also the mustaches are
Khan's, Not Minshew's.

NH3...

What is it with you guys obsessing over the style of a silly costume mustache? You know what? 99% of people getting these things couldn't give a rat's [BLEEP] as to whose mustache it looks like. It's nothing more than a fun fan-building promotion. Unclench a little.

I saw hundreds of kids and adults having fun with them. You know? Like it was meant to be. Some of you must just be some miserable [BLEEP].
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.