Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bills players thought they were at home

Whoa ....tacks fans got overrun by the bills mafia.  Laughing

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/...895236002/
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Same thing basically happened to us in that wild card game. So many yanks at the stadium, although taunting them on the way down the exit Ramps was totally worth it.

(10-12-2019, 12:43 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Same thing basically happened to us in that wild card game. So many yanks at the stadium, although taunting them on the way down the exit Ramps was totally worth it.

I wasn't there, but from my understanding the amount of Bills fans in Jax was severely overblown

(10-12-2019, 08:01 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 12:43 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Same thing basically happened to us in that wild card game. So many yanks at the stadium, although taunting them on the way down the exit Ramps was totally worth it.

I wasn't there, but from my understanding the amount of Bills fans in Jax was severely overblown

I was there.  It was overblown.

(10-13-2019, 06:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 08:01 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I wasn't there, but from my understanding the amount of Bills fans in Jax was severely overblown

I was there.  It was overblown.

Speaking of.... they still slamming themselves through firey tables?

(10-15-2019, 10:49 AM)Kane Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 06:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I was there.  It was overblown.

Speaking of.... they still slamming themselves through firey tables?

https://twitter.com/SomeonesAnIdiot/stat...81793?s=19

^Apparently that's what living in Buffalo feels like.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2019, 09:50 PM by imtheblkranger.)

(10-15-2019, 03:36 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: ^Apparently that's what living in Buffalo feels like.

Can confirm. 

Well, I live in Rochester which is better than Buffalo. But have a lot of Buffalo friends. That's accurate.

Also, it's the worst up here right now. These fools are talking Super Bowl

(10-15-2019, 02:05 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 10:49 AM)Kane Wrote: Speaking of.... they still slamming themselves through firey tables?

https://twitter.com/SomeonesAnIdiot/stat...81793?s=19

I thought the objective was to land on top of the table, not go under it .... lol