Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
escape rooms

first of all isn't Jacksonville flordia pretty close to fort myers? has anyone done the escape room in fort myers?  to be very spiffic this one.

http://escaperoomftmyers.com/our-rooms

if so did you by chance do one called game master?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jacksonville is nowhere near Ft Myers.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-12-2019, 11:49 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Jacksonville is nowhere near Ft Myers.

its a whole lot closer then north caroolina is. we ar a 7 to 8 hour drive to jacksonville.  we will be in fort myers for thanksgiveing,maybe orlando afterwards,possbilley at a jags game depending on how they are doing come late nov.

Plot twist: What if real life is the actual escape room and the escape rooms are closer to real life than what we think?

[Image: giphy.gif]

(10-13-2019, 11:16 AM)Brett Wrote: Plot twist: What if real life is the actual escape room and the escape rooms are closer to real life than what we think?

[Image: giphy.gif]

I.....wut?

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2019, 04:04 PM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

Snow, Ft Myers is a nice place to visit. If you can, try Ft. Myers Beach while you're there. Some cool spots there and even some beach style sports bars where you can watch games. Also, check out Sanibel and Captiva Islands. Good eating spots there, and definitely a nice, laid back vibe.

didn't go to sports bar in fort myers when we were there nor any beaches. we were with family the whole time. my parents stayed at the house,but most of the cousiouns ,and my auent did the escape room with me in fort myers.

So... did ya?

we did,and we didn't escape the escape room. we did great had 20 minetes to go when we got out,but thier was a seconed room we didn't know about,and we all fall apart,and lost control of things in the seconed room. the seconed room though us off.

(01-13-2020, 11:30 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we did,and we didn't escape the escape room. we did great had 20 minetes to go when we got out,but thier was a seconed room we didn't know about,and we all fall apart,and lost control of things in the seconed room. the seconed room though us off.

I'm confused....if you didn't escape the room how are you here posting? Do you have enough food supply in there?

(01-14-2020, 03:11 PM)Brett Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 11:30 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we did,and we didn't escape the escape room. we did great had 20 minetes to go when we got out,but thier was a seconed room we didn't know about,and we all fall apart,and lost control of things in the seconed room. the seconed room though us off.

I'm confused....if you didn't escape the room how are you here posting? Do you have enough food supply in there?

Don't be dumb.  They probably have wireless.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Wait, are you still in there? Is this a cry for help? I just assumed (you know what happens when you do that) that they had timed locks that let you out as time expired. Perhaps you fell victim of one of the “scam” safe rooms. The ones that get paid for having prisoners that come to you. I know that’s what I did until I developed better social skills allowing me to allure the best victims.

(01-14-2020, 03:11 PM)Brett Wrote:

ok I'll explain better.  First of all we were doing great we got out of the first room in 40 minetes,had 20 minetes to spare,we thought we beat the escape room,we found out there was a seconed room we fall apart in the seconed room,and our time ran out. 

They let us out after we  failed.   we a saw based one thats in fort myers,and wwe all at least got out of the chains  so we could escape th rooms if we had solved all the puzzles. yes we were really locked up in chains. it was a lot of fun. We had a great time. 

Again so everyone understands better we escaped the first room,but didn't escape the seconed room,and the escape room staff let us out,and told us how close we were to escapeing.

...it seemed odd to me that an escape room allowed wifi connectivity. Thanks for clearing up the confusion, wolfie. Next time you do that room, it should be a lot easier.

Of course, I'm joking. Don't do the same room, because it's really embarrassing if you get stuck a second time. Trust me on that.