Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rams Watch 2019

Juju Smith-Schuster on Jalen Ramsey:

“"He talks a lot," Smith-Schuster said of Ramsey. "He talks so much. He said so many cuss words I've never heard of and I'm 22 years old. He's a good player, man.

"It's a lot different than him being in Jacksonville where he's able to do whatever he wants. Over here, he has to pretty much do what he's told. He has to listen to [Eric] Weddle. It's different. It's a great experience. I wish we had more balls thrown at us, but it's hard when you're double-teamed."‘

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-10-2019, 11:41 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Juju Smith-Schuster on Jalen Ramsey:

“"He talks a lot," Smith-Schuster said of Ramsey. "He talks so much. He said so many cuss words I've never heard of and I'm 22 years old. He's a good player, man.

"It's a lot different than him being in Jacksonville where he's able to do whatever he wants. Over here, he has to pretty much do what he's told. He has to listen to [Eric] Weddle. It's different. It's a great experience. I wish we had more balls thrown at us, but it's hard when you're double-teamed."‘

This is too funny really, I bet by this time next season he's going to be miserable. I thought part of his beef was he wasn't being used properly? But, if he's allowed to do whatever he wants, was he dissing himself? Makes no sense.... Dude is 1000% a head case. I got way too much enjoyment out of seeing the box score from the Rams game, buddy told me he got nailed on 3 DPI too? OOF!

(11-10-2019, 11:58 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 11:41 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Juju Smith-Schuster on Jalen Ramsey:

This is too funny really, I bet by this time next season he's going to be miserable. I thought part of his beef was he wasn't being used properly? But, if he's allowed to do whatever he wants, was he dissing himself? Makes no sense.... Dude is 1000% a head case. I got way too much enjoyment out of seeing the box score from the Rams game, buddy told me he got nailed on 3 DPI too? OOF!

Yeah, I didnt watch the game but was told he had another bad game.  They gave all those picks for Ramsey, they are kicking themselves right now.  Peters is have a much better year who they gave away for nothing

(11-11-2019, 07:34 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 11:58 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: This is too funny really, I bet by this time next season he's going to be miserable. I thought part of his beef was he wasn't being used properly? But, if he's allowed to do whatever he wants, was he dissing himself? Makes no sense.... Dude is 1000% a head case. I got way too much enjoyment out of seeing the box score from the Rams game, buddy told me he got nailed on 3 DPI too? OOF!

Yeah, I didnt watch the game but was told he had another bad game.  They gave all those picks for Ramsey, they are kicking themselves right now.  Peters is have a much better year who they gave away for nothing

I saw a lot of the game on Red Zone, and I don't think Ramsey had a bad game at all.  In fact, I rarely saw the guy, which probably means they just didn't throw in his direction.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2019, 08:11 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(11-11-2019, 08:05 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 07:34 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Yeah, I didnt watch the game but was told he had another bad game.  They gave all those picks for Ramsey, they are kicking themselves right now.  Peters is have a much better year who they gave away for nothing

I saw a lot of the game on Red Zone, and I don't think Ramsey had a bad game at all.  In fact, I rarely saw the guy, which probably means they just didn't throw in his direction.

Juju said he was double teamed so Ramsey had help a lot of the time why he didnt get a lot of balls thrown that way. He gave up 3 PI?  I know he gave up a few passes as well.  Dont sound like to good of a game

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2019, 08:23 AM by The Real Marty.)

(11-11-2019, 08:10 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 08:05 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I saw a lot of the game on Red Zone, and I don't think Ramsey had a bad game at all.  In fact, I rarely saw the guy, which probably means they just didn't throw in his direction.

Juju said he was double teamed so Ramsey had help a lot of the time why he didnt get a lot of balls thrown that way.   He gave up 3 PI?  I know he gave up a few passes as well.  Dont sound like to good of a game

"Guarded sometimes by Ramsey and other times doubled..."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2805...onio-brown

(11-11-2019, 08:23 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 08:10 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Juju said he was double teamed so Ramsey had help a lot of the time why he didnt get a lot of balls thrown that way.   He gave up 3 PI?  I know he gave up a few passes as well.  Dont sound like to good of a game

"Guarded sometimes by Ramsey and other times doubled..."

Some Rams fans wasnt to happy with his play yesterday 

http://www.laramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33192

The alimony and child support dead beat had a decent game, but they still lost, and he still has horrible hair and a bad attitude.

(11-11-2019, 08:05 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I saw a lot of the game on Red Zone, and I don't think Ramsey had a bad game at all.  In fact, I rarely saw the guy, which probably means they just didn't throw in his direction.

Juju said he was double teamed so Ramsey had help a lot of the time why he didnt get a lot of balls thrown that way. He gave up 3 PI?  I know he gave up a few passes as well.  Dont sound like to good of a game

This is what he is: good, not great. Mouth and attitude bigger than his play. His play does not justify putting up with his personality and behavior. Good riddance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

(11-11-2019, 08:25 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 08:23 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: "Guarded sometimes by Ramsey and other times doubled..."

Some Rams fans wasnt to happy with his play yesterday 

That thread is about Troy Hill.  

Man, this board is really going downhill.

(11-11-2019, 08:42 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 08:25 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Some Rams fans wasnt to happy with his play yesterday 

That thread is about Troy Hill.  

Read toward the bottom of that thread.  It's going downhill because people dont read

(11-11-2019, 08:46 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 08:42 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: That thread is about Troy Hill.  

Read toward the bottom of that thread.  It's going downhill because people dont read

...or don't know they difference between of and have.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2019, 09:21 AM by Cleatwood.)

Juju said he was double teamed so Ramsey had help a lot of the time why he didnt get a lot of balls thrown that way.   He gave up 3 PI?  I know he gave up a few passes as well.  Dont sound like to good of a game
Dawg. You need to let it go. Ramsey doesn't play for the Jags anymore so you don't have to go over every Rams box score. Oh, and the Rams defense is certainly not to blame for yesterdays game.

(11-11-2019, 08:28 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The alimony and child support dead beat had a decent game, but they still lost, and he still has horrible hair and a bad attitude.
ah yes. Because that matters lol

(11-11-2019, 08:46 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 08:42 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: That thread is about Troy Hill.  

I know you guys really really REALLY want Ramsey to do poorly; to you he's like the girlfriend who left you for another guy.  But the fact is, the Rams' defense only gave up 10 points yesterday.   

I saw that game.  There's no way anyone could say Ramsey had a bad game, or that he had even a very small share of blame for that loss, notwithstanding that one disgruntled guy on a Rams message board.

(11-11-2019, 09:24 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 08:46 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Read toward the bottom of that thread.  It's going downhill because people dont read

I know you guys really really REALLY want Ramsey to do poorly; to you he's like the girlfriend who left you for another guy.  But the fact is, the Rams' defense only gave up 10 points yesterday.   

I saw that game.  There's no way anyone could say Ramsey had a bad game, or that he had even a very small share of blame for that loss, notwithstanding that one disgruntled guy on a Rams message board.

Ironically to your defense, he is the one who left his girlfriend.

(11-11-2019, 09:26 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 09:24 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:  I know you guys really really REALLY want Ramsey to do poorly; to you he's like the girlfriend who left you for another guy.  But the fact is, the Rams' defense only gave up 10 points yesterday.   

Ironically to your defense, he is the one who left his girlfriend.

So you're saying you're not the boyfriend, you're the girlfriend?  Okay.  It's a new day and age; you can be whatever you want to be.

(11-11-2019, 09:21 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 08:10 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Juju said he was double teamed so Ramsey had help a lot of the time why he didnt get a lot of balls thrown that way.   He gave up 3 PI?  I know he gave up a few passes as well.  Dont sound like to good of a game
Dawg. You need to let it go. Ramsey doesn't play for the Jags anymore so you don't have to go over every Rams box score. Oh, and the Rams defense is certainly not to blame for yesterdays game.

(11-11-2019, 08:28 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The alimony and child support dead beat had a decent game, but they still lost, and he still has horrible hair and a bad attitude.

It's fun watching us actually rob another team for picks.  I like to see how he is doing after he quit on our team and thought he was to good for our defense.  I always pay more attention to ex Jags players.  The loss of Fowler is the one that stings even if our dline is good.   He is one of the best defenders in the league right now .

Ramsey had a good game and Fowler made plays as well. Their defense is better than ours straight up and no way around it. Stings a bit knowing we lost good to potentially elite players but it is what it is. Honestly our offense is probably a tad better than the Rams right now and that was with a rookie 6th round pick and a guy come back from injury. Watching other teams yesterday, we are close but jeez there are so many good coaches out there. I still question the basics of what our staff does week in and out.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(11-11-2019, 09:48 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 09:21 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Dawg. You need to let it go. Ramsey doesn't play for the Jags anymore so you don't have to go over every Rams box score. Oh, and the Rams defense is certainly not to blame for yesterdays game.

It's fun watching us actually rob another team for picks.  I like to see how he is doing after he quit on our team and thought he was to good for our defense.  I always pay more attention to ex Jags players.  The loss of Fowler is the one that stings even if our dline is good.   He is one of the best defenders in the league right now .

LOL
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I love that when Ramsey was here he was the best CB in the league no question and pretty much a HOF already, now he is not a jag and he sucks, he is good, not great.

Never change guys.

I still think the same thing, he is a top 5 corner but not the best like he claims/acts.

Fowler is good, not great. I'd take him over Ngakoue but neither is a top 10 pass rusher.