Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rams Watch 2019

Chicago never had a chance with Bust Trubisky. Benched for journey man Chase Daniels.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-18-2019, 12:07 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Chicago never had a chance with Bust Trubisky. Benched for journey man Chase Daniels.

Ouch!!! Lol.

Chase Daniels can start giving Trubisky tips on #thebackuplife.

(11-17-2019, 11:57 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 11:54 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The bad father/boyfriend is playing decent. Rams have shown they are in no position to mortgage their next 5 years of 1st round picks.

Chargers will be the kings of LA and the main draw for that shiny new stadium in no time.

I dont know. Chargers are as bad as us. Always trip themselves up. They dont see out their soccer stadium. They'll be on the move again soon.

Ramsey is playing ok. Robinson has beat him.a few times but hes got Trubisky
Robinson beat him a few times? ARob had 4 catches for 15 yards lol

I love ARob but this was never going to be a good matchup for him.

(11-18-2019, 07:52 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 11:57 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I dont know. Chargers are as bad as us. Always trip themselves up. They dont see out their soccer stadium. They'll be on the move again soon.

My position has always been that AR15 is a good #2 receiver which is why I wasn't upset when he walked. He has always been a slightly less talented Anquan  Boldin 50/50 ball type guy.

Having said that, he did create separation at times on Ramsey where a better QB may have gotten him the ball.

(11-14-2019, 06:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: A rob vs Ramsey.  How do yall think this one goes?

https://twitter.com/WillBlackmon/status/...99296?s=20

(11-18-2019, 08:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 07:52 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Robinson beat him a few times? ARob had 4 catches for 15 yards lol

My position has always been that AR15 is a good #2 receiver which is why I wasn't upset when he walked. He has always been a slightly less talented Anquan  Boldin 50/50 ball type guy.

Having said that, he did create separation at times on Ramsey where a better QB may have gotten him the ball.
Oh so Ramsey won the matchup? Got it.

IMO, ARob is an elite WR. He has just been saddled with absolutely dreadful QB play. If he were on a team with an above average QB, his true skill set would be on full display.

Having said that, he got worked by Ramsey and none of the usual suspects want to give Ramsey credit and rightfully so. He hurt some of your feewings.

(11-18-2019, 09:39 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 08:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: My position has always been that AR15 is a good #2 receiver which is why I wasn't upset when he walked. He has always been a slightly less talented Anquan  Boldin 50/50 ball type guy.

IMO, ARob is an elite WR. He has just been saddled with absolutely dreadful QB play. If he were on a team with an above average QB, his true skill set would be on full display.

Having said that, he got worked by Ramsey and none of the usual suspects want to give Ramsey credit and rightfully so. He hurt some of your feewings.

Of course Ramsey won the matchup. I haven't not given him credit for shutting down a #2 WR with a QB who got benched for Chase Daniels.

Are you really pounding your chest over this? lol

(11-18-2019, 09:39 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 08:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: My position has always been that AR15 is a good #2 receiver which is why I wasn't upset when he walked. He has always been a slightly less talented Anquan  Boldin 50/50 ball type guy.

Meh... elite is a very special group of players... I don't think Robinson is one.

This was never a good matchup though.. he is a slow 50/50 guy... Ramsey is the same size, has a better vertical and leaping ability.. and he's faster.

Julio Jones is legit better at everything than Ramsey... ARob is better at nothing.

(11-18-2019, 09:46 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 09:39 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Oh so Ramsey won the matchup? Got it.

Of course Ramsey won the matchup. I haven't not given him credit for shutting down a #2 WR with a QB who got benched for Chase Daniels.

See that's where we differ. I don't think ARob is a #2 WR at all. I think he is a #1 but he has #7 QBs throwing him the ball. Trubisky and Bortles..... Can't really do much worse than that.

I think it's just hard for many in this thread to give Ramsey credit for anything. Ramsey was really good last night but some are saying "He was ok".

(11-18-2019, 10:04 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 09:46 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Of course Ramsey won the matchup. I haven't not given him credit for shutting down a #2 WR with a QB who got benched for Chase Daniels.

See that's where we differ. I don't think ARob is a #2 WR at all. I think he is a #1 but he has #7 QBs throwing him the ball. Trubisky and Bortles..... Can't really do much worse than that.

I think it's just hard for many in this thread to give Ramsey credit for anything. Ramsey was really good last night but some are saying "He was ok".

I have never once said he isn't good. Does he get lazy? Sure, but hes still a top CB in the league. However, I am happy with what we got for him, and at the end of the day, he is still on a team that won't make the playoffs, which further proves the point that no matter how great your defense is, you ain't winning without a good QB in today's NFL.

(11-13-2019, 09:32 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 09:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I see it as, if you put in the hard work your talent will elevate everything you do on the field. If you don't put in the hard work your talent only gets you so far. 

In Ramsey's case (and others who have a tremendous amount of natural ability) he is undisciplined and shoots himself in the foot by not putting the work in to enhance his abilities. He thinks he's just fine because he always has been. The problem is he's not in high school and college anymore. Everyone in the NFL is elite compared to those who aren't in the pros. If he wants to be great he's going to have to work for it.
So now we are under the impression that Ramsey is lazy?

He really hurt some of you bad didn't he?

Logical fallacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

(11-18-2019, 07:52 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 11:57 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I dont know. Chargers are as bad as us. Always trip themselves up. They dont see out their soccer stadium. They'll be on the move again soon.

Whoa. I'm not saying Ramsey is ok. He PLAYED Ok. It was an awful game last night. Teams have been picking on the CB opposite him.

Robinson beat Ramsey on a great stop and go and had him beat deep, Ramsey grabbing and Trubisky thought he was running a curl. That's not on Robinson. 

Ramsey was our best player.

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019, 10:41 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

I mean for crying out loud, Ramsey was already good and now he has Aaron Donald on the front lines. Problem for the Rams is, if they pay Ramsey, their offense will still be putrid and they will be a repeat version of the 2017 Jaguars on an annual basis. Not to mention, they don't have a 1st rounder for the next 5 years and are still the 3rd best team in their division with Arizona not being that far from passing them.

I still say Ramsey ends up in Tennessee.

Lamar Jackson is TORCHING the Rams defense.

2 TD throws to Marquis Brown and its 14-0 with time still left in the 1st quarter.

Lets hope Baltimore can finish them off and do it in an embarrassing manner.

Plus better draft pick for us Smile

To bad the Rams dont have a corner that can cover the rookie

Jackson is just shredding this defense.

21-3 with 4 min before halftime.

I think Lamar Jackson is one snapped knee away from turning into RG3. But I sure hope that happens after he finishes lighting up the Rams.

(11-25-2019, 10:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: To bad the Rams dont have a corner that can cover the rookie

Laughing
My sig goes here!

ANOTHER TD PASS RIGHT BEFORE HALFTIME!

Loving this shalacking... Also enjoyed the quitter getting trucked by the backup runningback too.