Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey thread (merged)

They got the Falcons and the Bengals next, so that's 2 wins

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

How will his back make it on a flight to LA?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Next order of business, dont let Caldwell be the one making those picks.

I bet his back instantly feels better. What a way to abandon your team mates.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(10-15-2019, 07:51 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Look at it this way,

1. We get a selfish ego maniac player off our team and didn't give him his pay day.

2. We got some ammo to start the rebuild.

Exactly! Hopefully fans get to see how he suddenly starts for the Rams. I'm just glad we got the 2 1sts like we should have and that 4th will be a  lucky watch.

Gets him out of the conference, keeps him away from the tacks, and we get two 1sts.

Honestly if he had to go, that was pretty much best case scenario right there.

For those keeping count, 4 of Caldwells 7 first round picks are no longer on the roster

4 1st rounders in the next 2 years would make for an awfully enticing landing spot for a new regime. Please go full measure Shad.

Good riddance. Here's to hoping for a failed career with the Rams.

Stupid. One of our best players. We also just showed players that if they have a temper tantrum they'll get their way. Slippery slope here we come.
Here we go again

See ya, ya talented but whiny bum!

Here's to hoping the Rams lose and Ramsey's brand gets drowned out by Lebron's Taco Tuesday brand

Saying Caldwell sucks at the top of the draft is like saying water is wet. He has hit on some late rounders.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I hope he gets a raging case of hemorrhoids on his long flight out west. Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Glad we got the 2 1sts (and even another pick too) for adequate value since it was clear he was gonna walk (we were his version of "Atlanta" since Deion Sanders was clearly in his ear). And we don't have to pay him ... so now go extend Yan, no excuse to not get him locked up now.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Damn, Rams gonna be really good. They got the talent on defense and offense. They just in a funk but will get back in the groove to get in the playoffs and win the Super Bowl.

I also guarantee his back will magically feel better.
Here we go again

https://mobile.twitter.com/jalenramsey/s...9247711238

[BLEEP] YOU

heartbroken.

(10-15-2019, 08:00 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Damn, Rams gonna be really good.  They got the talent on defense and offense. They just in a funk but will get back in the groove to get in the playoffs and win the Super Bowl.

Goff is still their QB, so they have peaked

(10-15-2019, 07:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: For  those keeping count, 4 of Caldwells 7 first round picks are no longer on the roster

Oof

My hat's off to the team. They waited for someone to get desperate and got their haul.

Now, let's see if anything is going back to LA...