Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey thread (merged)

(10-15-2019, 07:59 PM)Preach Wrote: Stupid. One of our best players. We also just showed players that if they have a temper tantrum they'll get their way. Slippery slope here we come.

Totally agree.  We don’t have many, if any, pro bowl players.  Draft picks will be high first round and we can’t even do well with top five picks.  No shut down corner now.  No middle line backer.  Weaker pass rush so far this year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-15-2019, 08:09 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Good decision to trade him. Kind of disappointed it wasn't to the Eagles with Goedert as part of the deal, but having two 1st rounders in consecutive years will help greatly. Now, it will be fun to pull against the Rams every week. With Herndon as our starting corner to go along with other weaknesses, the Jags are likely to have another top 10 pick in next year's draft. This should secure them a replacement for Ramsay since there are 3 or 4 top-notch corners in this draft class.
I don't think they'll reach on a CB next year. Can land a decent one early in RD2. I hope they trade down to be honest and build draft picks up in each draft over as many as years as possible.

Flip 1's and pick up future 1's and 3's while picking up 2's, etc. There's always a team looking to move up for a splash player every year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

It must be 50 50 that he can pass the physical with his hurt back.

Is Fowler going to fight him now?

What happens when Bortles is his QB again?

What happens when Ramsey realizes he just took an over 10% pay cut in taxes?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(10-15-2019, 08:12 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Glad the saga is over. Not 100% happy with the return though.

2 1st round picks and a 4th?  What did you think we would get?  lol. Got a steal of picks for that overrated clown

(10-15-2019, 08:08 PM)jaglyn Wrote: It would be funny if somehow Rams collapse and this becomes a top 12 pick

I could see them finishing 6-10 or 7-9; Goff is having a horrible year and gurley has been injured or ineffective as defenses are keying him

For the love of God, Fire Marrone and Wash and Coughlin before our picks become useless

Do you guys think we do anything this season to get a CB? Or do we just play out the year and draft one next year.

I don’t trust Caldwell with our picks anymore. This is the guy who callously burnt up a pick on a player like Taven Bryan.

Hopefully he’s gone after this season.

don't get to excited yet. he still has to pass a pshycail by the ras doctors,and if he fails that hes right back in jacksonville. right now we want him to get to LA healthy so he can pass the rams physcial,and stay with the rams.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Well lets see who we get to replace him since he was going to play next week. Next fire the entire FO and coaches except OC and im happy.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Good riddance and good business.

Delighted to see the back of him. The next two drafts are meant to be absolutely stocked with talent too. Trade Foles and get some cap space, re-sign Yannick, build a winning team around Minshew.

Gonna be awesome to see Ramsey's career take off now. Rams coaches gonna show the Jaguars how to use this elite talent.

(10-15-2019, 08:15 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: For the love of God, Fire Marrone and Wash and Coughlin before our picks become useless

This is my worry. Yay, we have 1st round picks. 

We are useless with first round picks, and the ones that do turn good, we trade for more first rounders.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2019, 08:17 PM by Brett.)

Question, are the 1st round picks in 2020 and 2021 at a specific spot that's set already or is it based off wherever the Rams fall draft position wise in each of those years?

Would love to see the look on his face the first time he’s paying those California state taxes.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(10-15-2019, 08:17 PM)Brett Wrote: Question, are the 1st round picks in 2020 and 2021 at a specific spot that's set already or is it based off wherever the Rams fall draft position wise in each of those years?

Based on their position

(10-15-2019, 08:17 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Would love to see the look on his face the first time he’s paying those California state taxes.

Suddenly a back injury?

(10-15-2019, 08:17 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Would love to see the look on his face the first time he’s paying those California state taxes.

I am more eager to see his reaction if the Rams continue to implode and they lose...after all he just wants to win....careful what you wish for

lol, the Tams fans dont like it and I dont blame them

http://www.laramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?...3be86d215d