Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We are gonna regret passing on...

Besides Garrett, I feel like Adams is the most dynamic. If I had to pick 1 player I thought was most likely to be a Pro Bowler, it'd be Adams.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Howard

Jamal Adams

Jamal Adams

I don't see Adams making it to #4.

'02

Dalvin Cook

Jamal Adams

Quote:Joe Mixon (Hides behind flame proof shield.)

I agree....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2017, 09:48 PM by Jacksonville.)

Agree with Adams as well. McCaffrey and Adams by a landslide for me
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: 0mbt2.jpg]

Jabrill Peppers
Now lemme think...  :geek:  What should my avatar....

Adams.

Adams.... you would think it's an easy decision... in FA, who would you wanna sign now?  Eric Berry or Adrian Peterson? 

Quote:Adams.... you would think it's an easy decision... in FA, who would you wanna sign now? Eric Berry or Adrian Peterson?

Berry but hes in his prime and AP is a 32 year old RB at the end of his career so not a good comparison.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Quote:Berry but hes in his prime and AP is a 32 year old RB at the end of his career so not a good comparison.

Any RB right now in the league over Eric Berry as a FA then?  or even if AP was in his prime compared to Berry in his prime. 

Watson

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Any RB right now in the league over Eric Berry as a FA then? or even if AP was in his prime compared to Berry in his prime.

Prime AP all day. Berry is great but safety is not something you build a team around, good CBs and DEs can make a meh safety look good the reverse can't be said in my opinion.

AP with average QB play has made the Vikings competitive for the last 8+ years.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

I would say Jamal Adams, but I don't think he will be there at 4. 

I say OJ Howard. If he goes to the right place, I think he is a perennial Pro Bowler.

;

;

Jonathan Allen

Cook/McCaffrey

Davis Webb