Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We are gonna regret passing on...

Adams

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Adams

Howard

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]

Watson

Quote:Watson

Welcome back.

dawkins

Jamal Adams

Jake Butt
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

....the chance to get rid of Gus Bradley after year 2.

Johnathan Allen/Derek Barnett
BORTLES ISN'T A FRANCHISE QB. FOURNETTE WILL BE A BUST.

watson. unforttanttly he will have texans in Super Bowl before jags make it into playoffs

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Lamp

Elflein or Feeney in 3rd.  The fact that they were available then was pretty unbelievable.  All the more reason Smoot has to prove himself worthy.

Quote:Elflein or Feeney in 3rd. The fact that they were available then was pretty unbelievable. All the more reason Smoot has to prove himself worthy.

This answer makes the most sense.. Extremely hard to pass on Fournette in the first and Cam in the second.. Usually after the first two rounds, draft hits become more and more scarce. I mean, it happens a lot, but the probability goes down as the draft goes on..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Feeney

Quote:Elflein or Feeney in 3rd.  The fact that they were available then was pretty unbelievable.  All the more reason Smoot has to prove himself worthy.

This*

But wish we traded back into the 2nd round late to nab Dawkins as well. Feeney and Elfein has more value than Smoot. One of those guys could end up being like another Linder. Dawkins can play Guard and Tackle. Feeneys only negative was he has small arms......tape looked decent. I say not pursing Dawkins late in the 2nd and letting Feeney and Elfein go for a DE that will see hardly any playing time this year.

Quote:Lamp

I'm glad the draft is over so this guy's name don't pop up again. I've never heard of so much love for a guard.

Quote:I'm glad the draft is over so this guy's name don't pop up again. I've never heard of so much love for a guard.

He was the best player at one of our biggest needs.

Seeing we didn't draft one, they'll be another Lamp during next years process.

Forrest Lamp.  Cam Robinson is a penalty machine.

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2017, 08:37 AM by Caldrac.)

Dan Feeney in RD3 where we selected Dawuane Smoot instead. I think the rest of the selections were beyond reasonable. But this one concerns me. And we'll know right away if this was a mistake because it's easier to see any weaknesses along the trenches as a fan.

If you see a LG or RG getting bulldozed or bulldogged back into the QB. Or if you see Smoot getting stonewalled at the LOS or whooped up on it'll be aggravating.

The one knock on Smoot is that he has a tendency to get "close" to the QB but he can't "finish" the QB. If he struggled with that aspect just at Illinois he's going to have his struggles in the NFL. 

Feeney wasn't perfect. But with a 2nd RD grade on him sitting there in RD3 he would have been a good fit in the run blocking department. And he could pull and get out front as well. He has a good motor for a biggin'. We'll see. It could go the other way. But in fairness we'll have to wait until maybe 2019 to fairly grade this class. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

What was the knock on Lamp? 3rd round guard....nothing special to me.