Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
William Taylor's Opening Statement

Let me get all this straight.
Trump allegedly colludes with Russia to win 2016
DNC, and Hillary allegedly collude with Ukraine and Bidens have shady dealins with them.
Dems begin to investigate collusion claims (before Trump is president) and during presidency finding pretty much nothing.
Trump is lambasted for suggesting investigating Ukrainian collusion and shady dealings with Biden family because Biden is running for President
So......Is collusion good or bad? Or perhaps shady dealings with foreign countries is only allowed by one side?

Here's the truth.... it's very confusing to all the stupid people watching TV thinking that anyone is going to tell them the truth or give them all the facts, or any facts.
And then... you're all going to use a bunch of BS misinformation to sway your votes one way or the other thinking any of it will change.

Anyone feel stupid yet or nah?
Probably nah....

But sorry to interrupt all the healthy dialogue going on between 8 people on 15 different accounts lol
Carry on!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-24-2019, 02:04 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 01:41 PM)mikesez Wrote: A brief history lesson:
From 1789 to 1793, French politics was a struggle between "the King should decide everything" vs. "the legislature should decide everything."
In 1791, they compromised and wrote a constitution laying out how they would share power.  
But in 1793, the legislature finds the king guilty of treason and he is guillotined the next day.
What was he doing?
Coordinating with a foreign government (Austria) to try to undermine his domestic political opponents.

A brief history lesson.  In 2014 Joe biden coordinated 1 billion dollars of us aid to be deposited in the bank of a ukrainian oligarch.  5 days later, hunter biden is appointed to a post paying 83k/month or 1million/year in a country and industry he had no experience in.  We are still missing the billion dollars.  The former prosecutor general of Ukraine was investigating said oligarch.  Joe Biden extorted the government of ukraine to fire the prosecutor.  

French revolution?  Lolz

#trymeifuwantto
#whybringsuchweakgametosuchastrongman

mikesez, thank you for the history lesson. I found it fascinating.

jj82284, if someone pays you a salary, it is your money. It does not matter what you do with it, it is yours. It is not "our" money, nor is it missing. The remainder of your argument has been raised by you ad nauseum. On numerous occasions, many people here have posted numerous links pointing to corrections, additions, and exclusions to a story that you contend is true, because of something you keep regurgitating from a pep rally or from an "open source blog."

Well let me tell you something. We have an ideology in our country in which we are considered innocent until proven guilty. There is a name for what you're doing. Your president coined the phrase. It's from a sad Puritan chapter in our history in Salem, Massachusetts, in 1692 and 1693. It's a witch hunt, jj. And our president uses the phrase at his pep rallies to whip his followers into a frothy frenzy, as he incites violence against all that is just and good and fair and free. And this witch hunt, into the Bidens, has been going on since 2015. The president has sent our so-called attorney general, to Ukraine, to Australia, and God knows where, to chase after windmills that do not exist, other than in the hearts and minds of those afflicted with this phantom scourge. And let's be honest, jj. THAT is the money that is missing, and it is taxpayer money, spent flying around the world, using "unofficial channels," all in search of something we have not found in four years. And we likely never will.

But meanwhile, jj, here is a link, yet another one, and this link points to an article from the author of the original story from which the falsehoods were stretched and twisted and fabricated, into the fiction that you so eloquently spew out today.

https://theintercept.com/2019/09/25/i-wr...side-down/

And so jj, I hope you read it, although I doubt you ever will. And jj, there is one other small but significant thing. We live in a most amazing place. A place where we're allowed to think and do and be amazing things. As long as we abide by some very simple rules, and we do not infringe upon the rights of any other human being. So jj, you are free to think those crazy thoughts and follow all your crazy dreams. But understand that The Constitutions of the United States of America, that gives us all our freedoms, also contains within its pages simple but effective remedies, when we suspect one of our own has done things that fly in the face of our democratic ideals. That is the place we find ourselves in today. That we suspect one of our own to have abused the powers of his office, and violated the very things we hold so dear. Yet even so, that individual, must be treated with fairness, and respect, regardless of what we think of him as a man.

We are at a crossroads, once again.

"We must learn to live together as brothers, or perish together as fools."
       --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

(10-24-2019, 03:16 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I'm just gonna throw this out there...

The Ukraine is a nothing country that matters zero in the world.

That is all.

They have significant supplies of natural gas.
They have significant capacity for steel mills.
They produce a significant amount of food.
Many of the pipelines for Russia's natural gas pass through the Ukraine.
One of Germany's objectives in both world wars was to control Ukraine for these reasons.
Today, both the EU and Russia benefit greatly from trade and friendly relations with Ukraine, and both would be harmed greatly if those were cut off.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019, 06:03 PM by ferocious.)

(10-24-2019, 05:24 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 03:16 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I'm just gonna throw this out there...

That is all.

They have significant supplies of natural gas.
They have significant capacity for steel mills.
They produce a significant amount of food.
Many of the pipelines for Russia's natural gas pass through the Ukraine.
One of Germany's objectives in both world wars was to control Ukraine for these reasons.
Today, both the EU and Russia benefit greatly from trade and friendly relations with Ukraine, and both would be harmed greatly if those were cut off.

It sounds like we should care.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

(10-24-2019, 05:00 PM)ferocious Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 02:04 PM)jj82284 Wrote: A brief history lesson.  In 2014 Joe biden coordinated 1 billion dollars of us aid to be deposited in the bank of a ukrainian oligarch.  5 days later, hunter biden is appointed to a post paying 83k/month or 1million/year in a country and industry he had no experience in.  We are still missing the billion dollars.  The former prosecutor general of Ukraine was investigating said oligarch.  Joe Biden extorted the government of ukraine to fire the prosecutor.  

French revolution?  Lolz

#trymeifuwantto
#whybringsuchweakgametosuchastrongman

mikesez, thank you for the history lesson. I found it fascinating.

jj82284, if someone pays you a salary, it is your money. It does not matter what you do with it, it is yours. It is not "our" money, nor is it missing.

What are you talking about?  The salary is one million dollars a year.  The Tax payer money that I was reffering to is the one billion dollars in aid that was given to the bank owned by Hunter Biden's employer.  

The remainder of your argument has been raised by you ad nauseum. On numerous occasions, many people here have posted numerous links pointing to corrections, additions, and exclusions to a story that you contend is true, because of something you keep regurgitating from a pep rally or from an "open source blog."

Well let me tell you something. We have an ideology in our country in which we are considered innocent until proven guilty. There is a name for what you're doing. Your president coined the phrase. It's from a sad Puritan chapter in our history in Salem, Massachusetts, in 1692 and 1693. It's a witch hunt, jj. And our president uses the phrase at his pep rallies to whip his followers into a frothy frenzy, as he incites violence against all that is just and good and fair and free. And this witch hunt, into the Bidens, has been going on since 2015. The president has sent our so-called attorney general, to Ukraine, to Australia, and God knows where, to chase after windmills that do not exist, other than in the hearts and minds of those afflicted with this phantom scourge. And let's be honest, jj. THAT is the money that is missing, and it is taxpayer money, spent flying around the world, using "unofficial channels," all in search of something we have not found in four years. And we likely never will.

But meanwhile, jj, here is a link, yet another one, and this link points to an article from the author of the original story from which the falsehoods were stretched and twisted and fabricated, into the fiction that you so eloquently spew out today.

And so jj, I hope you read it, although I doubt you ever will. And jj, there is one other small but significant thing. We live in a most amazing place. A place where we're allowed to think and do and be amazing things. As long as we abide by some very simple rules, and we do not infringe upon the rights of any other human being. So jj, you are free to think those crazy thoughts and follow all your crazy dreams. But understand that The Constitutions of the United States of America, that gives us all our freedoms, also contains within its pages simple but effective remedies, when we suspect one of our own has done things that fly in the face of our democratic ideals. That is the place we find ourselves in today. That we suspect one of our own to have abused the powers of his office, and violated the very things we hold so dear. Yet even so, that individual, must be treated with fairness, and respect, regardless of what we think of him as a man.

--Martin Luther King Jr.

Poor Joe.  He wasn't trying to help his son.  He wanted MORE SCRUTINY on his sons company...  WHAT A GUY  he was so concerned about Burisma and their owner that he facilitated them getting a billion plus in US aid, conditional on them hiring US EXPERTS (His son, his son's college roommate) to help them get natural gas out of the ground (none had any experience), helped lift the domestic travel ban on the owner, and got the prosecutor investigating the owner fired.  NOW THAT'S CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN.  

We have documented evidence from the replacement prosecutor where the Lawyers representing the younger Biden's son and Burisma actually apologized for running a disinformation campaign against Shokin and wanted to invite the new Prosecutor to the US to discuss the cases pending against Burisma….

But But  But…  An ANTI CORRUPTION ACTIVIST says that Joe Biden was a swell guy?  Lol.

Son of a [BLEEP]!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-24-2019, 09:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Son of a [BLEEP]!

Message board hall of fame!!!

And, as we've come to expect with this group of top men and women in the Democratic Party, in less that 24 hours Sondland calls Taylor's testimony absolute bull [BLEEP].

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/46722...ony-report

FTA: “Sondland does not recall any conversation in Warsaw concerning the aid cutoff, although he understood that the Ukrainians were, by then, certainly aware of the cutoff and raised the issue directly with Pence,” Luskin told the Post. Taylor also reportedly testified that National Security Council official Tim Morrison told him about a Sept. 7 conversation between Trump and Sondland in which Trump said Zelensky should “go to a microphone” and commit to “opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election interference.” Luskin told the Post that Sondland does not remember any such conversation. 

But no worries guy(s), just keep on believing! Adam Shiff hasn't let you down so far! 

He's like frigging Dr. Claw at this point: "I'll get you next time Trump! Next tiiiiiiiimmmmmmeeeeeee!!!!!!!" Pelosi: "Meow!!!"

[Image: inspectorgadgetwinterland09.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-25-2019, 09:47 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And, as we've come to expect with this group of top men and women in the Democratic Party, in less that 24 hours Sondland calls Taylor's testimony absolute bull [BLEEP].

FTA: “Sondland does not recall any conversation in Warsaw concerning the aid cutoff, although he understood that the Ukrainians were, by then, certainly aware of the cutoff and raised the issue directly with Pence,” Luskin told the Post. Taylor also reportedly testified that National Security Council official Tim Morrison told him about a Sept. 7 conversation between Trump and Sondland in which Trump said Zelensky should “go to a microphone” and commit to “opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election interference.” Luskin told the Post that Sondland does not remember any such conversation. 

But no worries guy(s), just keep on believing! Adam Shiff hasn't let you down so far! 

He's like frigging Dr. Claw at this point: "I'll get you next time Trump! Next tiiiiiiiimmmmmmeeeeeee!!!!!!!" Pelosi: "Meow!!!"

Spidermanspointingateachother.gif
I'll play you in ping pong. 

That is all.

That's a pretty ignorant statement.

You may want to google "Ukraine importance to Russia".  I could give you the answers but that would only stagnate your educational development.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019, 11:57 AM by ferocious.)

(10-24-2019, 08:06 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 05:00 PM)ferocious Wrote: mikesez, thank you for the history lesson. I found it fascinating.

jj82284, if someone pays you a salary, it is your money. It does not matter what you do with it, it is yours. It is not "our" money, nor is it missing.

What are you talking about?  The salary is one million dollars a year.  The Tax payer money that I was reffering to is the one billion dollars in aid that was given to the bank owned by Hunter Biden's employer.  

The remainder of your argument has been raised by you ad nauseum. On numerous occasions, many people here have posted numerous links pointing to corrections, additions, and exclusions to a story that you contend is true, because of something you keep regurgitating from a pep rally or from an "open source blog."

--Martin Luther King Jr.

Poor Joe.  He wasn't trying to help his son.  He wanted MORE SCRUTINY on his sons company...  WHAT A GUY  he was so concerned about Burisma and their owner that he facilitated them getting a billion plus in US aid, conditional on them hiring US EXPERTS (His son, his son's college roommate) to help them get natural gas out of the ground (none had any experience), helped lift the domestic travel ban on the owner, and got the prosecutor investigating the owner fired.  NOW THAT'S CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN.  

We have documented evidence from the replacement prosecutor where the Lawyers representing the younger Biden's son and Burisma actually apologized for running a disinformation campaign against Shokin and wanted to invite the new Prosecutor to the US to discuss the cases pending against Burisma….

But But  But…  An ANTI CORRUPTION ACTIVIST says that Joe Biden was a swell guy?  Lol.

(10-25-2019, 11:22 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 09:47 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And, as we've come to expect with this group of top men and women in the Democratic Party, in less that 24 hours Sondland calls Taylor's testimony absolute bull [BLEEP].

Spidermanspointingateachother.gif

Here, I'll help you.

[Image: giphy.gif]

You have a thing for Pelosi, then?

(10-25-2019, 12:14 PM)ferocious Wrote: You have a thing for Pelosi, then?

LOL