Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Guy Tries to Solve Bug Problem in Backyard, Accidentally Blows up Entire Lawn Video

Guy Tries to Solve Bug Problem in Backyard, Accidentally Blows up Entire Lawn

Removing pests sometimes creates more problems than the pests themselves. For example, if you have bed bugs, you can spread a fine powder called ~diatomaceous earth~ all over your floor, but nobody tells you that it can't be removed by vacuum, mop, or broom. So think twice when someone recommends that you, say, put gasoline into a hole in your backyard, because it just might ruin everything.

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/br...fr0Hu-5k3k
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Res ipsa loquitur

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

(10-25-2019, 04:29 PM)ferocious Wrote: Res ipsa loquitur

Cadit quaestio.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Yeah, what they said.

(10-25-2019, 05:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 04:29 PM)ferocious Wrote: Res ipsa loquitur

Cadit quaestio.

I don't know how to say "Except the bugs are still there" in Latin.
Can you help me out?

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

(10-25-2019, 05:34 PM)ferocious Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 05:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Cadit quaestio.

I don't know how to say "Except the bugs are still there" in Latin.
Can you help me out?

et adhuc ibi sunt insecticus
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019, 06:18 PM by ferocious.)

(10-25-2019, 05:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 05:34 PM)ferocious Wrote: I don't know how to say "Except the bugs are still there" in Latin.
Can you help me out?

et adhuc ibi sunt insecticus

That's actually funny. Risen about one foot off the ground. Either you're a priest, a doctor, or Wile E. Coyote.
Wait a minute, are you the one who did this with some ACME TNT?

Alea iacta est

Stultus est sicut, stultus facit

[Image: th?id=OGC.977e40cd6a33c7a317156c5b263b85...b3YceHR9XQ]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Vastus animus.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Vos guys retardantur
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(10-25-2019, 06:17 PM)ferocious Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 05:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: et adhuc ibi sunt insecticus

That's actually funny. Risen about one foot off the ground. Either you're a priest, a doctor, or Wile E. Coyote.
Wait a minute, are you the one who did this with some ACME TNT?

Actually in about 18 more months I will be a Reverend Doctor. And "The Reverend Doctor Wile E. Coyote" has a nice ring to it.