Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Outer Worlds

Anyone try this one out yet? I know Obsidian developed it so it should be promising. I have only seen a handful of reviews so far but was wondering if anyone on here personally has given it a whirl yet. And if so, any positives? negatives? 

[Image: 84ANozkyZ9YLsmJZjNEwK.jpg]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I have game pass ultimate so I downloaded it and gave it a shot.... and it was hard as HELL to put down. Obsidian still has that touch with these kinds of games. The only reason I’m not buying it now is because I’m going to wait for the Switch version. The game itself isn’t very big data wise, so I think this game will translate well to Switch.

I went ahead and snapped up a copy of it on my break today for the PS4. Looking forward to it.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I bought it. Amazing dialogue and story so far, the combat and missions have been fairly meh but the rest makes up for it.

Basically New Vegas in Space

I like it so far. Only played an hour today. But have just walked into Edge Water before quitting. I like the interactions and choices so far.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Been playing the hell out of this when I can before work and sometimes after. Really like this 2 handed melee build I saw over on FudgeMuppet's YT channel. You can get this bad [BLEEP] prismatic 2 handed hammer early on during the game once you make it to Groundbreaker and if you raise your science up from earlier on during the Edgewater missions you can get plenty of boosts, plus additional science weapon damage boosts through the perks that you can select with your own character along with keeping Vicar Max in your party.

Very fun though. Taking my time a bit. Just wrapped up that raptor type place where everything went to [BLEEP] after outlaws ran it into the ground. And I think I'll be heading out soon to do that Vicar Max companion quest about that French book and translator. But it's certainly a good game. Love the dialogue choices. Plenty of replay value here for sure with different builds.

Ended up picking up Red Dead Redemption II, Far Cry 5, Assassin's Creed Odyssey & Origins through Amazon today. I love open world RPGs. Might dust off FFXV & Witcher III sometime tomorrow morning before game time for the hell of it too.

Beat this recently. Not a bad ending. In fairness I hauled [BLEEP] through it to get it over with but plan on going back and starting over again at some point with a different build and slower approach.

I am playing Far Cry 5 right now and after a week into it I love it. It's really fun. Especially once you rack up perks and add onto your grouping with more firepower. Arcade mode is cool. I went ahead and bought the season pass this morning with it being 50% off on the PS Store too. Worth it.