Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ISIS leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi dead

(10-27-2019, 08:41 PM)ferocious Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 08:08 PM)jj82284 Wrote: #Magawinning

MAGA – in Nigerian parlance is a word that means easily fooled idiot.
Which seems entirely pertinent, both in terms of Trump, and in terms of you.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/maga-m...led-idiot/

Like most people on the left you have the erroneous belief that you are smarter than other people...

The superiority complex routinely shown by the racist left (they honestly believe minorities need to be taken care of because they can't take care of themselves, and that, to me, is the epitome of racism) is a little funny considering they have zero common sense and even less world experience.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-28-2019, 03:37 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 08:41 PM)ferocious Wrote: MAGA – in Nigerian parlance is a word that means easily fooled idiot.
Which seems entirely pertinent, both in terms of Trump, and in terms of you.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/maga-m...led-idiot/

Like most people on the left you have the erroneous belief that you are smarter than other people...

The superiority complex routinely shown by the racist left (they honestly believe minorities need to be taken care of because they can't take care of themselves, and that, to me, is the epitome of racism) is a little funny considering they have zero common sense and even less world experience.

Not only that, but they advance these childish insults as if they’re actually meaningful.

(10-28-2019, 03:06 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 01:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: He only informed people he trusts, the fact that most of Congress is not trustworthy should really upset us.

Which is [BLEEP], Trump only trusts sycophants and yes men. That should upset you.

Odd, Trump has shown an inordinate amount of trust in Swamp Things who keep turning on him; people I wouldn't have trusted but who he magnanimously reached out to in an attempt to persuade the Establishment.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-28-2019, 03:01 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 10:50 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: This was Trump's quid pro quo with Erdoğan.  For leaving Syria, Erdoğan would give Trump the location of Bag Daddy.  Much of ISIS escaped into Turkey along with the 3 million "migrants", so Erdoğan knows exactly where they are.

The cool thing is that as we are leaving Syria, Putin is stepping in it.  Let Putin babysit a thousand year old border dispute and the many disparate factions present in Syria and the region.  If/when ISIS makes a comeback, Putin will own that, too.

4D chess.

The Kurds were the ones helping on this one. 

4D chess, indeed. Your boy got played.

Still stuck in a 3D reality, RJ.  Talk to your pharmacist - you neglected to access the 4th Dimension.  Trump rides all the positive vibrations running through the world.

Big Grin  (This post was last modified: 10-28-2019, 08:15 PM by americus 2.0.)

(10-27-2019, 02:56 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Ramsay Bolton, austere diplomat and animal caretaker, passed away at home surrounded by his dogs. #WaPoDeathNotices

Lol

(10-27-2019, 10:26 PM)ferocious Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 10:16 PM)jj82284 Wrote: It's ok.  I understand what you're going through.  I can only imagine what it's like to have to come to a board like this every day.  To know, deep down in your soul, that no matter how much you believe something, how much you feel like you are right, you know that there is someone here that is going to not only completely destroy your ideology but do it with style.  It has to get frustrating.  But hey, don't worry.  This is where the healing begins!
That is the first thing you have ever typed that you didn't rip off from a right wing conservative open source blog. I am deeply touched that you would take the time to consider other sources on my behalf. I would humbly like to thank both you and Oprah for those kind words.

Ewww....get a room! hahaha

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

RJ's pharmacist is now telling me Pelosi and Schiff met with Bag Daddy last week. Special OPS followed Pelosi's iPhone GPS to get Bag Daddy's location.