Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
College QBs 2019 Season/2020 Draft

(01-06-2020, 01:22 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 01:12 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Tua declared for the draft.

Buckle up!

I would be tempted to take him if he falls to the Jags. I love Minshew, but I've learned my lesson after the team passed on Watson, Mahommes and Jackson.
"I can't believe the Jags took a safety instead of Tua. Now the Colts have him while the Jags are left searching for their next QB."

I can see it now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-06-2020, 01:34 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 01:22 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: I would be tempted to take him if he falls to the Jags. I love Minshew, but I've learned my lesson after the team passed on Watson, Mahommes and Jackson.
"I can't believe the Jags took a safety instead of Tua. Now the Colts have him while the Jags are left searching for their next QB."

I can see it now.

I'm a 'Bama fan and Tua isn't going to survive in the NFL.

Tua will probably be gone before we can get to him anyway. Probably to the Dolphins.

How is the board feeling about Jordan Love? I've heard comps to Mahomes from his 2018 tape.

(01-21-2020, 09:54 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: How is the board feeling about Jordan Love? I've heard comps to Mahomes from his 2018 tape.

Like him a lot but flawed enough for me to stay away in round 1. V good arm and all but v different player to Mahomes in college

(01-21-2020, 09:54 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: How is the board feeling about Jordan Love? I've heard comps to Mahomes from his 2018 tape.

Watched his bowl game. Not sure where the Mahomes comp comes from.

Not a first round guy imo.

Also not feeling drafting a QB this year at all.
I'm all in on Minshew at least for 2020. If he fails or just doesn't get it done brand new staff (likely anyway) gets their pick of Fields, Lawrence, or maybe a guy like Ehlinger that comes along.

Of course if something silly happens... like Trading up for Burrow I'd be on board. Or Tua slips to round 2.
But those don't seem like likely scenarios.

So teams can’t meet with prospects due to Corona.

This is HUGE for Tua. If he falls to 9 because teams can’t check his medical and are a little worried, do the Jags jump?

(03-20-2020, 10:00 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: So teams can’t meet with prospects due to Corona.

This is HUGE for Tua. If he falls to 9 because teams can’t check his medical and are a little worried, do the Jags jump?

we can't check his medical either, so why would we jump when others are passing?

same risk for all teams involved, and a whole slew of teams are more desperate than we are.

If we are willing to jump, most everyone else would be, too.

I dont think we should take a QB early this year, but if we did the 2 QBs I really like are Tua and Jordan Love. I'd rather fill in the roster, and if we are picking early next year go all in for Lawrence
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 
ATLANTS BRAVES 

I think we will draft a QB, but it won't be until the late rounds.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]