Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Texans DE J.J. Watt (torn pec) tweets his season is over

Texans fear J.J. Watt may have suffered torn pec

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...d-torn-pec

The Houston Texans may have lost their star defensive end to a serious injury. The team fears that J.J. Watt suffered a torn pectoral, which would knock him out for the season

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

JJ Watt confirmed on social media that he is done for the year after injuring himself in Sunday's 27-24 win

(10-27-2019, 08:27 PM)High Octane Wrote: JJ Watt confirmed on social media that he is done for the year after injuring himself in Sunday's 27-24 win

If true, most unfortunate for him.

On the other hand, the game just became more winnable.  Still a hard game...but more winnable.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

It will be nice not to hear network talking heads not say "J.J. Watt" over and over....even when he doesn't do anything.
The guy has destroyed his body .....maybe time to retire.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019, 08:39 PM by Bullseye.)

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ers-27-24/

(10-27-2019, 08:37 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: It will be nice not to hear network talking heads not say "J.J. Watt" over and over....even when he doesn't do anything.
The guy has destroyed his body .....maybe time to retire.

I can ignore the Watt worship from the announcers.

What I can't ignore is the havoc he traditionally wreaks on our team, and how much easier it should be to block their front now.

Hate to see injuries. I'm not going to complain about not having to play him, but sucks to see on a personal level.

(10-27-2019, 08:39 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Hate to see injuries. I'm not going to complain about not having to play him, but sucks to see on a personal level.

Agreed completely.

He has done a lot for different charities and for hurricane victims.

Texans DE J.J. Watt (torn pec) tweets his season is over

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...on-is-over

The Houston Texans have lost their star defensive end to a serious injury. The team fears J.J. Watt suffered a torn pectoral, which will knock him out for the season, Rapoport reported. Watt later conf

Huge lose....and great timing for us....

That's probably his last game.

3 straight years ending up on IR. He can't have much left in the tank.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-27-2019, 09:05 PM)Tinhorn Wrote: Texans DE J.J. Watt (torn pec) tweets his season is over

The Houston Texans have lost their star defensive end to a serious injury. The team fears J.J. Watt suffered a torn pectoral, which will knock him out for the season, Rapoport reported. Watt later conf

accuttly its bad for us. I think texans are more dangeroues on defense without him cause the defense plays more as a complete team.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019, 03:14 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(10-27-2019, 10:28 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 3 straight years ending up on IR. He can't have much left in the tank.

He played a full season last year, but I get what you mean..

The end is near for the future HOFer

(10-27-2019, 11:56 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 09:05 PM)Tinhorn Wrote: Texans DE J.J. Watt (torn pec) tweets his season is over

accuttly its bad for us. I think texans are more dangeroues on defense without him cause the defense plays more as a complete team.

Houston's biggest problem is their depleted secondary, they're down to 3rd stingers

Tunsil injured his shoulder yesterday and no word about the severity. Watson got kicked in the eye. Wonder how that will affect him.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(10-27-2019, 08:39 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Hate to see injuries. I'm not going to complain about not having to play him, but sucks to see on a personal level.

Pretty much how I feel.

I always want my best team to beat their best team.  Whether it was Jughead, Luck, Watt, McNair, or even Brady - I wanted them on the field when the Jags were playing.  Get well soon, JJ, and I honestly hope it's not your last season.

Texans' J.J. Watt (torn pec) to be sidelined four months

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...our-months

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday the J.J. Watt will undergo surgery to repair his torn pec this week. The Texans star defender is expected to have a recovery timeline of four months.

I hate this for horns fans. JJ's been a great player. I can't help but think this may get him thinking long and hard about the future. He's one of the good guys in the league, but it appears the wear and tear is taking its toll.

Division rival and all, I still can't celebrate a guy like Watt being hurt.

J.J. Watt to undergo surgery on torn pec this week

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...-this-week

J.J. Watt will undergo surgery to repair his torn pec this week, Ian Rapoport reports. The Houston Texans star defender is expected to have a recovery timeline of four months.

Torn Pec. That's what did Brad Meester in as he never regained his strength. Luckily Watt is excluded from the NFL Random Drug Testing Program so he should be able to juice up and get back on the field by Sept 2020

This is too bad.  While I don't like the fact that he plays for a divisional rival, he is/was one of the best at his position.  One sad note... this is the same injury the ended Tony Boselli's career.  JJ might be done.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.