Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week in the AFC South-Week 9

1-2

Now 20-10 and have lost the yellow jersey.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-03-2019, 09:22 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: 16-11

Jaguars
Colts
Panthers

1-2 This week
17-13 Overall

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(11-02-2019, 06:42 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Jags
clots
panthers
13-14 for the season

1-2 this week 
14-16 for the season
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(11-03-2019, 11:57 AM)Psychop1 Wrote: 14-13 overall

Texans
Steelers
Titans

1-1 this week.

15-14 overall

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2019, 09:58 AM by RicoTx.)

I haven't been playing but I'm in FBTs pick 'em (and leading) and it seems that our division seems to be the only one that I pick like crap .  I need to go get an 'unofficial' tally.

Edit: Yep.  14-16 overall.  Half of my losses in that pick'em have been AFC South.  LOL.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-03-2019, 07:56 AM)anonymous2112 Wrote: Jags
Steelers
panthers

14-13 coming in

2-1 this week

16-14 overall

(10-31-2019, 08:56 AM)Mikey Wrote: 15-12 on the season

Jax 24 Hou 14 - The Jags are familiar with the overseas trip at this point, and tend to do well in their early-morning (our time) contests lately. The pass rush takes over, much as they did against the tacks and Jest.
Indy 23 Pit 13 - Ok, Rudolph, are you the future, or not? You can't open against Indy like you did against Miami. The Colts won't wilt like the Dolphins did.
Car 14 Ten 13 - I hate the tacks. I nothing the Panthers. Someone has to win, I guess.

blorp.
16-14 on the year. Thank goodness I am too broke to actually put money on these picks.