Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:They aren't passing on Solomon Thomas if he is there. 
 theres multiple reports of us taking watson at 4, and all the others are fournette at 4.. not a word on thomas

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

not saying you guys are wrong, just saying I havent seen anything on anyone other than those 2 I mentioned.. maybe they dont think Thomas will be there

Ultimately I hope the team can move back and accrue more picks. 

What I would really hate to see is Tennessee move around again, gaining extra picks. Their GM is very savvy. Too bad.

;

;

Quote:I'm thinking not either of them. I'm thinking J Allen if they stay at four. In TC's mind he cannot have enough quality D-line players.
My issue with Allen and Thomas is they play the same position as the two big FA DL we signed the last two years, and we have been loading up on defense and that unit is good, but our offense is awful. 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Referring to Solomon Thomas....I just watched highlight of his play, wow, that guy has a motor.

Would definitely be a good pick

Quote:Ultimately I hope the team can move back and accrue more picks.

What I would really hate to see is Tennessee move around again, gaining extra picks. Their GM is very savvy. Too bad.
This is what I hope. I believe there are quality players back to the 12-15 range. Hell, Mayock has J Allen not going until nine. Whatever that means.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Saw a homeless guy wearing a Titans hoodie. Normally I'd throw him a dollar if I had one but.... NOT ON DRAFT DAY BUDDY. Take that garbage off!

Edit: I should bring him a Jags hoodie so he can be dressed properly.
it'd be a pretty nice trade up offer

Now lemme think...  :geek:  What should my avatar....

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2017, 02:57 PM by Jaguars28fan.)

If he makes it to #4, I think it's going to be Soloman Thomas.

With JAX being one of the teams showing interest in Mixon, makes it seem like LF isn't gonna be #4. 

Quote:With the 4th pick in the 2017 NFL draft the Jaguars select...

SQL query error.

That's pretty much it.

Quote:You're miss the *** before and after the title so this thread is null and void. Sorry nh3

Everyone knows that a thread is not officially official unless it has the *** before and after the title.  :yes:

Quote:...and in 6 hours time Bill Belichick will sit in his room with a beer looking at all those fools going crazy over draft picks, RB's going in the first, trades and stuff like that while knowing he just won a 5th SB with a sixth round QB (Tom Brady) a backfield made of an undrafted RB(L Blount) a 5th round RB (Dion Lewis) a 4th round RB (James White) and after trading some of his best guys (Collins, Chandler Jones) replacing them with unknown guys. Big Grin

And?

Patriots MB is open. See ya.
Blakes Life Matters

Is anyone actually buying this talk about Watson at #4?

Seems like just talk to me.

Still seems like Thomas/Allen/Fournette are the main options in that order with safety being a distant maybe.
[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]

Quote:With the 4th pick in the 2017 NFL draft the Jaguars select...

SQL query error.
LOL  this   ^

When it comes to the experts, who is traditionally the most accurate on his/her mock drafts?

Quote:When it comes to the experts, who is traditionally the most accurate on his/her mock drafts?
Rob Rang is usually pretty good. 

Daniel Jeremiah and Todd McShay hit on a respectable number of their picks and were close on many others last year. 

Please god, don't draft Watson

Quote: 

And I hope the moderators take charge of the board and don't allow guys to ruin the pick(s) by relaying Twitter and then claiming their TV feed is just much faster.

As I read up on the 2017 QB class I'm more and more impressed w/this talent. All I've heard is that this class is under par per performance ratings. I don't see it that way at all. Trubisky is the top rated but he's only started for one season. Watson, Mahomes and Dobbs are intriguing prospects.

NH3...
"AZANE"

I feel like it's going to be Cam Robinson based on the amount of attention they've showed him leading up to the draft. So far under Caldwell the first pick has always been someone draft media has not projected to us. I would take him above Allen but there's definitely a few prospects I'd want ahead of Robinson.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2017, 05:18 PM by BlueEyedJag.)

Quote:I feel like it's going to be Cam Robinson based on the amount of attention they've showed him leading up to the draft. So far under Caldwell the first pick has always been someone draft media has not projected to us. I would take him above Allen but there's definitely a few prospects I'd want ahead of Robinson.

As long as it's in a trade back scenario