Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Journalist Who Exposed Elite Gov’t Corruption Found Dead

Journalist Who Exposed Elite Gov’t Corruption Found Dead

A world-renowned journalist who exposed government corruption was found dead on Monday after a car bomb exploded with her inside.

https://newspunch.com/journalist-elite-g...tion-dead/
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-01-2019, 06:40 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Journalist Who Exposed Elite Gov’t Corruption Found Dead

A world-renowned journalist who exposed government corruption was found dead on Monday after a car bomb exploded with her inside.

Quote:As The Free Thought Project reported in April 2016, the Panama Papers had a direct effect on the United States by revealing both elite and criminal donors who helped to finance the careers of Hillary and Bill Clinton through unethical offshore tax shelters.

This may be a clue as to who set up the car bomb. Jeffrey Epstein was unavailable for comment.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(11-02-2019, 09:02 AM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 06:40 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Journalist Who Exposed Elite Gov’t Corruption Found Dead

Quote:As The Free Thought Project reported in April 2016, the Panama Papers had a direct effect on the United States by revealing both elite and criminal donors who helped to finance the careers of Hillary and Bill Clinton through unethical offshore tax shelters.

This may be a clue as to who set up the car bomb. Jeffrey Epstein was unavailable for comment.

Yeah, because only the Clintons had reason to want Epstein silenced...

[Image: OAHTIGVTJAI6TLGIDWCHXLGKOM.jpg]
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

It's silly to think that Trump had him killed because of a photo. There were a lot of really powerful people connected to Epstein, and it's far more probable he was assassinated by someone we don't even know. This doesn't absolve Bill Clinton from his connection with Epstein. It would have been nice to have him testify. There is a lot of information that was lost with his early demise.

I don't know why people continue to think Epstein was about to say anything. He was going to spend the rest of his life in jail whether he talked or not.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

It's because you don't think critically about any issue.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019, 12:23 PM by mikesez.)

(11-06-2019, 08:37 AM)Last42min Wrote: It's because you don't think critically about any issue.

Lol.  You do, I suppose? Could you please donate some of your precious critical thoughts to me?

Jeffrey Epstein was sentenced to a number years that adds up to a life sentence given his age.

Now that the Salem Witch Trials are over, we no longer kill people as punishment for refusing to testify.  So keeping his mouth shut wouldn't have made his life worse.  

A prosecutor (Acosta) already had his career blown up by offering Epstein lenience for cooperation. I don't think it's possible that any prosecutor or judge would have reduced his sentence in exchange for cooperation with a new investigation.  Certainly it wouldn't have been reduced enough to give him hope of getting out of jail alive. Talking wouldn't have improved his life

So why do you think Epstein might have talked if he were alive today?

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019, 12:40 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

"Her most recent work revealed that Malta’s prime minister, Joseph Muscat, and two of his closest aides, had connections to offshore companies that linked them to the sale of Maltese passports, and showed that they had received payments from the government of Azerbaijan, according to a report from the Guardian."

(11-06-2019, 12:22 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 08:37 AM)Last42min Wrote: It's because you don't think critically about any issue.

Lol.  You do, I suppose? Could you please donate some of your precious critical thoughts to me?

Jeffrey Epstein was sentenced to a number years that adds up to a life sentence given his age.

Now that the Salem Witch Trials are over, we no longer kill people as punishment for refusing to testify.  So keeping his mouth shut wouldn't have made his life worse.  

A prosecutor (Acosta) already had his career blown up by offering Epstein lenience for cooperation. I don't think it's possible that any prosecutor or judge would have reduced his sentence in exchange for cooperation with a new investigation.  Certainly it wouldn't have been reduced enough to give him hope of getting out of jail alive.  Talking wouldn't have improved his life

Do yourself a favor and tone down on the smugness. You don't have the talent for it.

Even if he were going away for life, there are other incentives that would get him to talk. The government could forgo it's right to seize his assets. That's a big one, no? They could put him in a white collar prison. They could agree not to prosecute his accomplices. This is just off the top of my head. There are creative ways to work around the system if there are bigger fish to fry. 

This is 100% conspiratorial, but I suspect the reason he got off the first time without any punishment is because he was recruited to gather dirt for US intelligence. It would not surprise me one bit if his "suicide" was to protect that information. I don't think it had anything to do with Trump or the Clintons.

(11-06-2019, 07:57 AM)mikesez Wrote: I don't know why people continue to think Epstein was about to say anything. He was going to spend the rest of his life in jail whether he talked or not.

There are a lot of high profile people that wanted to make sure that he didn't talk.  I do think that it goes beyond the Clintons and a photo of him with Trump.  If providing information would get him out of a [BLEEP] you in the [BLEEP] prison and moved to a "country club" federal prison you can bet that he possibly would have talked.  People involved didn't want to risk it.

Given the recent news regarding the autopsy what makes you think that he actually committed suicide?  Why would he do such a thing?  Why are the results of the autopsy odd for someone that supposedly hung themselves?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019, 08:14 PM by MalabarJag.)

(11-06-2019, 07:57 AM)mikesez Wrote: I don't know why people continue to think Epstein was about to say anything. He was going to spend the rest of his life in jail whether he talked or not.

You don't think that he just might have resented the fact that others got off scott free while he rotted in jail for the rest of his life? And whether or not that was true, what matters is whether or not the person who would have been taken down was concerned that it would have been the case.

(11-05-2019, 07:48 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 09:02 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: This may be a clue as to who set up the car bomb. Jeffrey Epstein was unavailable for comment.

Yeah, because only the Clintons had reason to want Epstein silenced...

Two rich people were at the same party? I'm shocked! Shocked!

Trump was not the one accused of 19 (?) trips with Epstein to his private island. Trump is not the one with a long list of associates who have "committed suicide" (or accidental deaths). These two factors put Bill Clinton at the top of the suspect list.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(11-07-2019, 04:26 PM)Last42min Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 12:22 PM)mikesez Wrote: Lol.  You do, I suppose? Could you please donate some of your precious critical thoughts to me?

A prosecutor (Acosta) already had his career blown up by offering Epstein lenience for cooperation. I don't think it's possible that any prosecutor or judge would have reduced his sentence in exchange for cooperation with a new investigation.  Certainly it wouldn't have been reduced enough to give him hope of getting out of jail alive.  Talking wouldn't have improved his life

Do yourself a favor and tone down on the smugness. You don't have the talent for it.

Even if he were going away for life, there are other incentives that would get him to talk. The government could forgo it's right to seize his assets. That's a big one, no? They could put him in a white collar prison. They could agree not to prosecute his accomplices. This is just off the top of my head. There are creative ways to work around the system if there are bigger fish to fry. 

This is 100% conspiratorial, but I suspect the reason he got off the first time without any punishment is because he was recruited to gather dirt for US intelligence. It would not surprise me one bit if his "suicide" was to protect that information. I don't think it had anything to do with Trump or the Clintons.

Sorry but I don't take personal advice from people who have just said that I don't think critically about any issue and lack talent.
No one does. 
Now before you respond with a "yeah but" please read back in this thread and see that you are the first one to be mean here. 

You are saying there's ways around "the system".  Legally, yes, but in terms of PR, no. I don't think any of the ideas you listed could have been done without getting public attention.  Regardless of what carrot was offered, a prosecutor would have to offer it publicly, and none of them were willing to do so.

I think simple revenge is a plausible motive for trying to kill him and make it look like a suicide.

I just don't think preventing him from talking is a plausible motive. He would have talked by the time he got in jail, if he was ever going to talk.

I also think if someone really wanted him dead, whether a politician we've heard of or US intelligence agency, how come they weren't able to kill him before his court date?

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019, 10:42 PM by mikesez.)

(11-07-2019, 06:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

There are a lot of high profile people that wanted to make sure that he didn't talk.  I do think that it goes beyond the Clintons and a photo of him with Trump.  If providing information would get him out of a [BLEEP] you in the [BLEEP] prison and moved to a "country club" federal prison you can bet that he possibly would have talked.  People involved didn't want to risk it.

Given the recent news regarding the autopsy what makes you think that he actually committed suicide?  Why would he do such a thing?  Why are the results of the autopsy odd for someone that supposedly hung themselves?

Epstein unsuccessfully attempted suicide in jail before he finally died.  
I don't think anyone is claiming that some goons faked that part.
He wanted to die.
Simplest explanation: he really did kill himself. 

But you don't believe that.  What's the next simplest explanation?
He had no incentive to talk.
Maybe the "people involved" feared he might "talk" just out of boredom while he was in jail.  That's a little more plausible, but still not likely.
But he had abused a lot of young women.
A lot of people wanted him to die just for that.
Maybe jailers or fellow prisoners helped make sure he wouldn't really be "watched" while on suicide watch, not because some high powered politico said so, but because they personally genuinely wanted him dead.

(11-07-2019, 09:44 PM)mikesez Wrote: Sorry but I don't take personal advice from people who have just said that I don't think critically about any issue and lack talent.

If you read this carefully, you could probably figure out the problem and better yourself.

(11-07-2019, 11:16 PM)Last42min Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 09:44 PM)mikesez Wrote: Sorry but I don't take personal advice from people who have just said that I don't think critically about any issue and lack talent.

If you read this carefully, you could probably figure out the problem and better yourself.

"I never listen to someone who says I'm wrong!"
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-07-2019, 11:16 PM)Last42min Wrote:

If you had just said, "use less big words" or "use simpler grammar", I might listen.  But you said I "don't think critically about any issue." Even if I set aside how insulting that is, I know that's false.  Everyone thinks critically about some things, just like everyone has a few things that they accept without much critical thought. And no one knows anyone else's thoughts.  It's too easy to assume someone who reached a different conclusion didn't think critically enough. Maybe they thought about it even more critically, coming up with skeptical ideas that simply didn't occur to you.

I'll throw you a bone. You think critically in the most inane ways.

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2019, 09:16 AM by mikesez.)

(11-08-2019, 09:01 AM)Last42min Wrote: I'll throw you a bone. You think critically in the most inane ways.

It's because I live with two cats.
https://xkcd.com/231/
[Image: cat_proximity.png]

(11-07-2019, 10:41 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 06:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: There are a lot of high profile people that wanted to make sure that he didn't talk.  I do think that it goes beyond the Clintons and a photo of him with Trump.  If providing information would get him out of a [BLEEP] you in the [BLEEP] prison and moved to a "country club" federal prison you can bet that he possibly would have talked.  People involved didn't want to risk it.

Epstein unsuccessfully attempted suicide in jail before he finally died.  
He wanted to die.

Maybe the "people involved" feared he might "talk" just out of boredom while he was in jail.  That's a little more plausible, but still not likely.
Maybe jailers or fellow prisoners helped make sure he wouldn't really be "watched" while on suicide watch, not because some high powered politico said so, but because they personally genuinely wanted him dead.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-11-03-at-8.09.25-PM.png?w=1160&ssl=1]

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2019, 02:06 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

(11-10-2019, 12:29 AM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 10:41 PM)mikesez Wrote: Epstein unsuccessfully attempted suicide in jail before he finally died.  
He wanted to die.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-11-03-at-8.09.25-PM.png?w=1160&ssl=1]

lol.  If im being honest, trump is too stupid to order a hit on someone.  If i was a betting man, i would say it was hillary or bill, if those were the only choices.  I doubt Dumb*** Donald can do anything outside of cheat the system through ancestral teachings.  Even then, he'd need assistance to get it correct.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.