Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Khan interview about stadium and future

(11-12-2019, 08:59 AM)Vosse Wrote: Down by how much? It's marginal, right?

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/10...-stadiums/

There are plenty of twitter posts on it also for every week.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-12-2019, 11:32 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 08:59 AM)Vosse Wrote: Down by how much? It's marginal, right?

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/10...-stadiums/

There are plenty of twitter posts on it also for every week.

Wow .....those are some seriously empty stadiums.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Between the shoddy and biased officiating, professional athletes acting like children, and the league pricing itself out of business, I see the NFL looking like MLB in the next ten years.

(11-13-2019, 09:20 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Between the shoddy and biased officiating, professional athletes acting like children, and the league pricing itself out of business, I see the NFL looking like MLB in the next ten years.

this is gross and you should feel bad for posting it.

(you're probably right)

(11-13-2019, 09:20 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Between the shoddy and biased officiating, professional athletes acting like children, and the league pricing itself out of business, I see the NFL looking like MLB in the next ten years.

Officiating..Check
League Prices....Check
Professional Athletes acting like children........What sport does this not happen in?   I'm lost on this one.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(11-13-2019, 02:03 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:

Officiating..Check
League Prices....Check
Professional Athletes acting like children........What sport does this not happen in?   I'm lost on this one.

The NHL is full of model citizens.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-13-2019, 03:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 02:03 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Officiating..Check
League Prices....Check

The NHL is full of model citizens.

U mean the league where they allow fighting during games lol.  I assume you are being sarcastic frfr.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(11-13-2019, 04:07 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 03:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The NHL is full of model citizens.

U mean the league where they allow fighting during games lol.  I assume you are being sarcastic frfr.

They say fighting is how they police themselves, and if it's eliminated they all start hitting eachother in the head with their sticks.

(11-13-2019, 04:07 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 03:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The NHL is full of model citizens.

Yes, physical confrontations are part of the game and the rules allow such. When's the last time you saw an NHL player behave like Ramsey, Brown, Ray Rice or Travis Henry?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-13-2019, 06:37 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-13-2019, 04:07 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: U mean the league where they allow fighting during games lol.  I assume you are being sarcastic frfr.

Yes, physical confrontations are part of the game and the rules allow such. When's the last time you saw an NHL player behave like Ramsey, Brown, Ray Rice or Travis Henry?

NHL players in general typically appear somewhat more intelligent and far more mature than their NFL counterparts.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Or NBA, if they don't address the diva behavior in the next CBA.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."