Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We’re still not out of this thing yet

We are going to win at least 5 of the last 7 with Foles

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-05-2019, 07:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: We are going to win at least 5 of the last 7 with Foles

That's delusional.

Still no TE.

Still a really bad HC.

Still a really bad OC.

Still a really bad DC.

(11-05-2019, 07:34 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 07:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: We are going to win at least 5 of the last 7 with Foles

That's delusional.

Still no TE.

Still a really bad HC.

Still a really bad OC.

Still a really bad DC.

If you guys will just trust me on this one....Oliver is going to be a stud at TE. He can’t block a toilet bowl but he is a mismatch against any LB. 

Your right on everything else. Flip is probably out of here along with Marrone if we don’t make the playoffs.

(11-05-2019, 03:55 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: If we beat Indy, then we have a cup cake schedule the rest of the way.

Falcons
Bucs
Raiders
Titans with Tannehill
Indy without Brissett (2x)

The funny thing is they all think we're the cupcake on their schedule.

(11-06-2019, 10:32 AM)Upper Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 03:55 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: If we beat Indy, then we have a cup cake schedule the rest of the way.

Falcons
Bucs
Raiders
Titans with Tannehill
Indy without Brissett (2x)

The funny thing is they all think we're the cupcake on their schedule.

I don't think that's true at all. Titans fans dont want to play this Dline again, nor does the falcons.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019, 10:48 AM by Upper.)

(11-06-2019, 10:41 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 10:32 AM)Upper Wrote: The funny thing is they all think we're the cupcake on their schedule.

I don't think that's true at all. Titans fans dont want to play this Dline again, nor does the falcons.

I think the Titans will feel confident that half of the pressure we got was a mix of coverage and Mariota holding the ball for an eon. With no Ramsey, plus Tannehill, plus Lewan back they'll feel pretty good about our matchup IMO. The rest of their schedule is Chiefs, Jags, Colts, Raiders, Texans, Saints, Texans. We're the cupcake.

And the Falcons, well, they don't matter lol.

(11-06-2019, 10:48 AM)Upper Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 10:41 AM)JackCity Wrote: I don't think that's true at all. Titans fans dont want to play this Dline again, nor does the falcons.

I think the Titans will feel confident that half of the pressure we got was a mix of coverage and Mariota holding the ball for an eon. With no Ramsey, plus Tannehill, plus Lewan back they'll feel pretty good about our matchup IMO. The rest of their schedule is Chiefs, Jags, Colts, Raiders, Texans, Saints, Texans. We're the cupcake.

And the Falcons, well, they don't matter lol.

You know who also has an awful habit of taking excess sacks by holding the ball for too long? Ryan Tannehill. 

The Bucs are a bad team and likely underdogs Vs the Jags in a few weeks. They also play the Falcons twice , who don't matter as we know. 

And then the Raiders I think we lose and Colts I think we lose

(11-03-2019, 06:33 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 06:28 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Who else is going to compete for the second wild card (Bills are almost guaranteed to get the 5th seed). We have a chance and Foles has a history of playing well when the teams back is against the wall. We can do this but it’s slim odds

I don’t think the Bills are guaranteed a spot just yet. I won’t never forget the Lions started off 6-2 with Kitna at QB, only to lose 8 straight games and miss the playoffs. 

The Colts got beat today and lost their starting QB. 

The Titans got beat today and have All World Tannehill at QB now.

We definitely need the Texans to lose a few games. Dang I wish we convert that 2 pt conversion at Texans. But for now we’re 2 games back.

The Lions won the 2nd to last game (vs. the Chiefs ) that season after losing the previous 6 straight.  Yet, it was the only light in what ultimately became a 1-25 stretch.  

Because the AFC, at least through this point of the season, has been the weaker conference, a 9-7 record might be enough for the Jaguars to get into the playoffs.  With 5 out of the remaining 7 games against teams the Jaguars are competing with for a Wildcard spot and the other 2 games against NFC teams with a combined 3-13 record,  the Jags have a very good opportunity.

Since the Titans won today this division is so close.

Thank you Miami!!

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019, 08:17 PM by mal234.)

I definitely think that the Jags are still in it. I think that this team could beat the Colts next week, with or without Jacoby Brissett playing. But even more so if Brian Hoyer is still the quarterback. I could see the Jags having a good win against the Colts next week. Also, while the Titans had a good win against the Chiefs today, I still think they could end up last in the division. The Jags could still get a WC spot if they beat them again, and get enough wins.

(11-10-2019, 08:15 PM)mal234 Wrote: I definitely think that the Jags are still in it. I think that this team could beat the Colts next week, with or without Jacoby Brissett playing. But even more so if Brian Hoyer is still the quarterback. I could see the Jags having a good win against the Colts next week. Also, while the Titans had a good win against the Chiefs today, I still think they could end up last in the division. The Jags could still get a WC spot if they beat them again, and get enough wins.

The big thing, when your rivals drop games, you HAVE to take advantage. Division is still up for grabs and head to heads will be crucial.

The South is so unpredictable tho. We can all beat or lose to anyone. It really is the Wacky Races of the NFL.

Steelers beating the Rams helps our draft pick but bumps us farther down the wild card list. Bittersweet.

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019, 09:11 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Fitzpatrick >>>>>> Ramsey

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/11...34656?s=19

Yeah, with Oakland, Tennessee, and Pittsburgh all winning today, it’s looking like the wild card teams will need 11 wins to get in this year. And I can’t see these jags winning 7 straight

I dont know about 11 but 10 is probably a must which means 6-1 down the stretch. And included in those 6 probably have to be two against the colts, one against the titans, and one against the raiders. Feels like we should be closer but with 7 games to go, we have to win very specific games down the stretch to even have a shot.

(11-10-2019, 09:10 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Fitzpatrick >>>>>> Ramsey

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/11...34656?s=19

Too bad Caldwell only likes wasting 6th, 5th on trading for garbage QB's and RB's

Dolphins beat Indy

Now standings are

Texans 6-3
Colts 5-4
Titans 5-5
Jags 4-5

Anyone division. Gonna be a great November and December.

Hopefully, you guys can get a big road win against the Clots next week and set up a showdown on the 24th in Nashville; not often you'll hear a Titans fan pulling for a Jags win. You guys have the best schedule, though you may be playing the Chargers at the wrong time of year, you do have them at home. The Raiders game will almost certainly be the last game ever in Oakland, so that won't be a cake walk either. The Texans have the Ravens and the Patriots, and the Colts have to play at NO and at Houston. Our schedule looks tough on paper but Henry is back in beast mode and Tanny looks light years better than Mary, why they didn't have an open competition in training camp is beyond me. Should be a fun finish.