Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We’re still not out of this thing yet

(11-11-2019, 02:42 AM)icey14 Wrote: Now standings are

Texans 6-3
Colts 5-4
Titans 5-5
Jags 4-5

Anyone division. Gonna be a great November and December.

Problem is, because the Texans swept us, for us to win the division, they have to lose 3 more games than we do.  That means our best hope is really a wild card.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-11-2019, 05:30 AM)No1TitansFan Wrote: Hopefully, you guys can get a big road win against the Clots next week and set up a showdown on the 24th in Nashville; not often you'll hear a Titans fan pulling for a Jags win. You guys have the best schedule, though you may be playing the Chargers at the wrong time of year, you do have them at home. The Raiders game will almost certainly be the last game ever in Oakland, so that won't be a cake walk either. The Texans have the Ravens and the Patriots, and the Colts have to play at NO and at Houston. Our schedule looks tough on paper but Henry is back in beast mode and Tanny looks light years better than Mary, why they didn't have an open competition in training camp is beyond me. Should be a fun finish.

I was reading this thread with the same thought in mind. Jags beating the colts this week would leave the jags/colts/tacks all at 5-5 and the texans have the ravens this week so hoping 6-4 going into next wk. 
The jags/titans game would be huge for both teams, almost feels like a must win. Cant wait
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Browns just helped us out ?

(11-15-2019, 12:40 AM)JagJohn Wrote: Browns just helped us out ?

Potentially!  After last weekend when the Steelers beat the Rams to go to 5-4, I thought they were going to coast to an 8-4 record with their next three games against Cle, Cin, and then again Cle.  And once at 8-4, 10 wins for them seemed almost like a given.  With Buffalo at 6-3 and both Indy and Oakland at 5-4, it seemed like 10 wins was going to be the minimum for getting into the playoffs.

But with the Steelers losing last night, now all of a sudden, 9 wins might actually suffice.  Obviously we still need to take care of our own business and we also probably need to win some very specific games (beating Indy twice, Ten, Oakland).  But with the right tiebreakers may be able to sneak in with 9.

We are still in it. We must beat the Colts or it’s over.

(11-15-2019, 07:15 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: We are still in it. We must beat the Colts or it’s over.

Its over.  just checking in...

Well tacks fan if you drop the next one to us, I would be very concerned about your team.  It looks like the potential for record setting run day.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

welp

A couple of more beers and I'll be out of it...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

The fat lady just hit a high C.

What is the fuss about? We went into the week 2 games out of first place, and we are leaving the week only 2 games out of first place. Nothing has changed.

/s

(11-18-2019, 06:41 PM)Upper Wrote: What is the fuss about? We went into the week 2 games out of first place, and we are leaving the week only 2 games out of first place. Nothing has changed.

/s

True that now we just need to make sure Colts v Texans doesn't end in a tie Wink
The Khan Years

(11-18-2019, 06:41 PM)Upper Wrote: What is the fuss about? We went into the week 2 games out of first place, and we are leaving the week only 2 games out of first place. Nothing has changed.

/s

...other than the fact that we lost another division game.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We’re not making the playoffs.. it’s okay. I’ve accepted it. Time to finish on a positive note and just enjoy some 8-8, middle of the pack football. Beats watching us go 2-14 imo.. sure the draft pick won’t be as good.. but I don’t care. I want to win.

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019, 07:59 PM by Mowerguy.)

We are toast the rest of the season .....every team left on the schedule has bologna doug's clown show number.
No run defense, statue QB and no guts.
I seriously doubt we even win another game....unless its the last one against the clots ....even then
the 2nd and third team will probably just finish what their firsts started yesterday.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Have to win out. Hard to see that happening when not playing the playmaker at QB

/s

We all know you're giddy about it. 

Not /s

(11-18-2019, 10:02 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:

/s

We all know you're giddy about it. 

Not /s

I'm giddy that we didn't lose any ground in the division race? That doesn't even make sense.

(11-19-2019, 09:26 AM)Upper Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 10:02 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: We all know you're giddy about it. 

Not /s

I'm giddy that we didn't lose any ground in the division race? That doesn't even make sense.

I figured that a response to a post denoted as sarcastic would obviously be understood as not responding to the literal post but to the underlying tone.

Gave you too much credit I guess, my bad.

(11-19-2019, 05:40 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 09:26 AM)Upper Wrote: I'm giddy that we didn't lose any ground in the division race? That doesn't even make sense.

I figured that a response to a post denoted as sarcastic would obviously be understood as not responding to the literal post but to the underlying tone.

Gave you too much credit I guess, my bad.

Yeah why would you end the sarcasm or even suggest sarcasm if you were serious?  What an odd day just when I think I know the kids lingo today, I end up a confused old man.
The Khan Years

“ If Ifs and buts we’re candy and nuts, what a fabulous Christmas we’d have “

Dandy Don Meredith