Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I am going to make a video this week.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2019, 06:16 PM by snowwolf776.)

ok so i am going to make a video later this week the jags minshew,and foles. is there someone here that could get the video to the jags players by any chance?

https://youtu.be/E7UTfbb4V6I

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

just so theres no confussion from my video. im still supportting the jags as a team. I'll still be at the north carolina sports bar with my dad when they play the colts. I'll still make a hype video before colts game.

this video was just a messege to the team for whats happened so far this season,and my feelings about the team,and qbs.

What great RB did the Eagles have? Fournette is better than any RB they had with Foles there.

Also, Snowy, you need to give Foles more of a chance. It wasn't just his teammates that made Nick so great. It was also his arm. He made throw after throw that not many QBs, including Gardner Minshew, can even think of making. Those games were won in part because of his ability to nail WRs in stride deep.
'02

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019, 12:18 PM by snowwolf776.)

(11-07-2019, 09:25 AM)Jags02 Wrote: What great RB did the Eagles have? Fournette is better than any RB they had with Foles there.

Also, Snowy, you need to give Foles more of a chance. It wasn't just his teammates that made Nick so great. It was also his arm. He made throw after throw that not many QBs, including Gardner Minshew, can even think of making. Those games were won in part because of his ability to nail WRs in stride deep.

Eagles had jay ajai who was good with the sorry dophins,when he went to eagles he became a super star rb, plus they also had the former pats rb LeGarrette Blount.

(11-07-2019, 12:17 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 09:25 AM)Jags02 Wrote: What great RB did the Eagles have? Fournette is better than any RB they had with Foles there.

Eagles had jay ajai who was good with the sorry dophins,when he went to eagles he became a super star rb, plus they also had the former pats rb LeGarrette Blount.

Fournette puts both of those RBs to shame.
'02

I am giveing foles a chance,i just am not like everyone else who thinks hes gonna magiclly save the jags season. the o-line can't protect him,only reason minshew did good as the back up is he can run for his life. 

Jags o-line would have to improve big time for foles to do decent,and not get hurt again.

(11-07-2019, 12:17 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:

You have a really funny definition of superstar.  Ajayi and Blount are not that good.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Blount must be pretty good,before eagles super bowl pats won it the previous year,and then next season  eagles get  Blount and they win the super bowl. the team  Blount was on won a super bowl back to back years jsut different teams.

(11-07-2019, 01:46 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:  Blount must be pretty good,before eagles super bowl pats won it the previous year,and then next season  eagles get  Blount and they win the super bowl. the team  Blount was on won a super bowl back to back years jsut different teams.

So because he was on good teams, that makes him good?  Should I run down a list of crappy players that happened to be on a Super Bowl roster?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Great Job Wolfie !!!

Loved the video

Per Overthecap.com, Foles is the 16th highest paid QB in the league at $22m per year, which is middle of the pack. Although I hear it mentioned that he is a superbowl MVP, I don't hear the fanbase proclaiming him to be an elite QB. I think the general thought is he is a solid NFL QB. I do not see Nick Foles as "over-rated".

(11-07-2019, 02:18 PM)Rico Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 01:46 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:  Blount must be pretty good,before eagles super bowl pats won it the previous year,and then next season  eagles get  Blount and they win the super bowl. the team  Blount was on won a super bowl back to back years jsut different teams.

So because he was on good teams, that makes him good?  Should I run down a list of crappy players that happened to be on a Super Bowl roster?

no need for that. i was just staeing my opion on foles,wasn't trying to start anything. I'm still going to make a hype video next week,and cheer the jags on. if foles ends up doing better then i think he will i'll admite  gladdy i was wrong,but we have to wit and see.

I just got word from Nick Foles that he saw your video and is super mad. He’s refusing to play this Sunday in boycott!

(11-08-2019, 04:03 PM)Corriewf Wrote: I just got word from Nick Foles that he saw your video and is super mad. He’s refusing to play this Sunday in boycott!

Stop bro

(11-08-2019, 04:51 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 04:03 PM)Corriewf Wrote: I just got word from Nick Foles that he saw your video and is super mad. He’s refusing to play this Sunday in boycott!

Stop bro

Why? You don’t think Wolfie is smart enough to handle a joke? He’s probably smarter than the two of us combined bud.

(11-07-2019, 02:36 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Great Job Wolfie !!!  

Loved the video

thank you Hurricane.  

i am hopeing foles does see my video too as well,hes not the type of player to boycot,and not play. Hes the type that would still play,and prove his doubters wrong.

(11-08-2019, 05:20 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:

Loved the video

thank you Hurricane.  

i am hopeing foles does see my video too as well,hes not the type of player to boycot,and not play. Hes the type that would still play,and prove his doubters wrong.

No, Foles isn’t playing this Sunday bud. And I just got word the whole team is joining him. Now none of the Jags are playing. Dang it Wolfie!

(11-07-2019, 02:18 PM)Rico Wrote:

hey Rico can we agree on one thing here maybe? in my video at least im speaking my honest,and true feelings.

(11-08-2019, 05:20 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:

Loved the video

thank you Hurricane.  

Exactly.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I will get a video up later this week for the colts game.