Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Clots Game / Score Predictions

I think that the Jags should win this game. I could see the team meshing well together especially since multiple players have gotten some time to heal from injuries. I'm going to say that the Jags win this game 31-23.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I predict all phases of special teams will be involved.  Kickoff, kickoff return, punt, punt return as well as field goal personnel will all play at some point.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(11-15-2019, 10:25 AM)Kane Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 02:26 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I don't think that Foles will play like a downgrade to what we got from Minshew. It'll be a different brand of QB play but should be as or more efficient. 

The bigger issue here is that Minshew didn't play like a 6th round rookie, so your scenario is not laid on solid footing. 
Also - the Jags stand a good chance of only paying Foles 45 mil if Gardner is ready to take over sometime in 2020 or to begin 2021.

Yeah my whole point is on the idea that Foles was handed a big contract, regardless of what is actually paid, and if he can't come in and play at least to the same level as what we got from Minshew he wasn't worth a drop of it and the front office, yet again, blunders up the QB position and salary cap paying the wrong dudes.

I have no doubt Foles comes in and elevates the play of the offense personally. At least slightly.

(11-14-2019, 02:53 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: As much as I hate to say it.. I think we are going to get whooped.

Clots 31-16

I don't think you hate saying it at all.

Sooo is this where you admit I was right? Awfully close with my score prediction, and also my prediction that Foles would struggle.