Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blast from the past forum game

I still believe the laxative idea is a good one.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-14-2019, 12:03 PM)Kane Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 11:45 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: If we go WR it should be Anthony Miller. He's going to be a star.

Here's a solid one.

Really? Dude has a horrible QB and still had 7 touchdowns as a rookie. My talent evaluations are pretty spot on to say the least. If this is the best you have on me I'll take it.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(01-22-2018, 05:12 PM)The Mad Dog Wrote: Jags r not bake

LOLOLOL

(11-14-2019, 04:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I still believe the laxative idea is a good one.

Hehehe

(09-22-2013, 01:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I think this whole Bridgewater/Clowney argument is senseless.  We have a car broken down alongside the road with a flat tire (no good QB) and a burnt out headlight (no solid DE).  So, do we go ahead and replace the headlight and let the car sit, or do we fix the tire and get it going down the road?  Seems simple to me.

Bridgewater is a tire...  Laughing

(11-14-2019, 04:10 PM)jags_r_bake Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 05:12 PM)The Mad Dog Wrote: Jags r not bake

LOLOLOL
Ahhh the good ol' days
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

This post hit the trifecta with Jalen, Telvin and recently suspended and waived Antonio Callaway:

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...pid1110274

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2019, 07:34 PM by JagJohn.)

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=6548

This thread is THE ONE. Early in Bortles career, many posters arguing that we wouldn't trade him for JJ Watt, at the time at Aaron Donald levels of dominance.

Personally there are many posts that would make me look silly, and many posts that I never made that would make me look even sillier. On my previous username, I remember getting into a heated argument with FBT because I was defending Gene Smith's decision to trade up for Derek Cox... Doh!

However, my draft 'love lists' from the last couple of years are holding up very well, and I will take the chance to dredge them up every draft season....

Moral of the story; we are all just flinging [BLEEP] at the wall, sometimes it sticks, sometimes it don't...

(11-14-2019, 07:34 PM)JagJohn Wrote: https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=6548

This thread is THE ONE. Early in Bortles career, many posters arguing that we wouldn't trade him for JJ Watt, at the time at Aaron Donald levels of dominance.

Personally there are many posts that would make me look silly, and many posts that I never made that would make me look even sillier. On my previous username, I remember getting into a heated argument with FBT because I was defending Gene Smith's decision to trade up for Derek Cox... Doh!

However, my draft 'love lists' from the last couple of years are holding up very well, and I will take the chance to dredge them up every draft season....

Moral of the story; we are all just flinging [BLEEP] at the wall, sometimes it sticks, sometimes it don't...

That’s why I never fully discredit someone’s opinion or defend my own 100%. There is just too high a margin for error. Sometimes the NFL straight up feels like wacko land and it’s exacerbated by #becausejaguars. 

Like NYC posted, would think a year and a half ago Ramsey would be traded away and Telvin would have some kind of mental break? 

All of this is a crap shoot. Only thing you can do is laugh and enjoy it. Smile

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2019, 10:19 PM by JagFan81.)

(09-30-2013, 10:09 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Quote:The Jaguars should be shopping everyone they can that isn't a core player moving forward.

That goes for Gabbert, that goes for Marcedes, that goes for anyone on the offensive line except the tackles, that goes for any of the WRs (if the price is right).
Hahaha Now who is going to give us a bag of Cool Ranch Dorritos for Gabbert?

(03-08-2014, 01:17 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I believe this guy is good enough to get us into the playoffs with enough talent around him.  This poor guy has never played with a talented team but still performed pretty well under the circumstances.  I believe in Henne and believe he will be a good QB until that younger QB for the future is groomed.  He has heart, leadership ability, and just tough.  He does throw too many ints but with enough time in the same offense and a decent WR group good things can happen. :thumbsup:
These made me laugh

(11-14-2019, 06:03 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: This post hit the trifecta with Jalen, Telvin and recently suspended and waived Antonio Callaway:

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...pid1110274

Lol! I think we've found our new Head of Recruitment!!

I like this one because it is like ground hog day starting with October 2013

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=20409

Solomon was right about nothing new under the sun
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

On Bortles Banana

(05-09-2014, 06:20 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I don't know what it is about him, but I just think that he is going to one day be the next "NFL star" quarterback.  Will he make it to the level of Brunell, Manning, Brady, Montana, Marino or Elway?  Only time will tell, but I just have a gut feeling that feels pretty good.

(11-14-2019, 04:02 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 12:03 PM)Kane Wrote: Here's a solid one.

Really? Dude has a horrible QB and still had 7 touchdowns as a rookie. My talent evaluations are pretty spot on to say the least. If this is the best you have on me I'll take it.

We got our first butt hurt of the thread it looks like.

Anthony Miller is not a star. Period. And a bunch of WRs from that draft are budding quite nicely.
Arob is doing OK with the horrible QB.

Lighten up Francis. It's just a game.
I wasn't trying to find anything from anyone particular to pick on.

(11-15-2019, 08:46 AM)TearExtractor Wrote: On Bortles Banana

(05-09-2014, 06:20 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I don't know what it is about him, but I just think that he is going to one day be the next "NFL star" quarterback.  Will he make it to the level of Brunell, Manning, Brady, Montana, Marino or Elway?  Only time will tell, but I just have a gut feeling that feels pretty good.
Oh no JIB!

Also, why is Brunell in the same conversation as Manning, Brady and Montana?!

(11-15-2019, 10:38 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 08:46 AM)TearExtractor Wrote: On Bortles Banana
Oh no JIB!

Duh... 1. Brady 2. Montana 3. Manning 4. Brunell

Everyone knows that.

Cool

(11-15-2019, 10:39 AM)Kane Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 10:38 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Oh no JIB!

Duh... 1. Brady 2. Montana 3. Manning 4. Brunell

Everyone knows that.

Cool

#8 in your program, #1 in our hearts.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Ha! Mama says no more polls about the foosball!
(10-08-2015, 06:35 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Mama says that you should not be posting any more stupid polls.

Useless and annoying... well that rules out any future polls from me. 
(10-08-2015, 06:38 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Just when I thought these polls couldn't be any more useless and annoying...

Feels like there is a take away here..but not sure what it is. 

(10-08-2015, 06:43 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You do the same stupid polls all the time

Seriously...stop..

(10-08-2015, 09:12 PM)Jagwired\d Wrote: Stop making polls. Seriously.

Don’t forget mom’s basement. 
(10-12-2015, 03:18 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
Quote:*removed*
Translation:  "I just got home from school and decided to spam the Jaguars forum some more.  Maybe I'll make another stupid poll."

(11-15-2019, 01:04 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Ha! Mama says no more polls about the foosball!
(10-08-2015, 06:35 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Mama says that you should not be posting any more stupid polls.

(10-08-2015, 06:38 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Just when I thought these polls couldn't be any more useless and annoying...

(10-08-2015, 06:43 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You do the same stupid polls all the time

Seriously...stop..

(10-08-2015, 09:12 PM)Jagwired\d Wrote: Stop making polls. Seriously.

(10-12-2015, 03:18 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Translation:  "I just got home from school and decided to spam the Jaguars forum some more.  Maybe I'll make another stupid poll."

Hahaha.  Who was making the repeat polls?  I have to know. OK, I want to know.

(11-15-2019, 01:14 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 01:04 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Ha! Mama says no more polls about the foosball!

Seriously...stop..

Hahaha.  Who was making the repeat polls?  I have to know. OK, I want to know.

17 pages of comedy. 

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=8433

Pulled a prescient gem of mine from an Omaha thread after week 1 last season:

Quote:09-13-2018, 01:17 PM  
Kinda disappointed we let the rest of the division get a jump on us by getting that early loss thing out of the way. Playing catch up already, this season may be a loss.

it was meant to be sarcasm, dangit.

I wanted Mahomes and/or Watson

However is also said CMC wasn’t good. lol
I also wanted Ramsey over VH3

However I said Bortles was a gun slinger lol
I said Green would be better than Julio

We all have crusty hot takes but that’s what makes this board fun.

I remember somebody wanted Mason Rudolph so bad and now he’s looking like a career back up.

Oh and Forest freaking Lamp. He was wanted by so many people.