Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BULLSEYE'S 6th Annual "THIS WEEK IN THE AFCS" - Week 11

Huge props to KJ, who absolutely killed the analysis. Very much Bullseye spirit, with Kodiak style. 2 thumbs up.

Despite his great acumen, I'm going the opposite:

Jags over Colts: Kind of a homer pick, but I've also got great faith in the QB with... great faith.
Houston over Baltimore: This is the bigger upset. I just can't bet against Watson. Baltimore is probably the better team, but as we're finding out, the better team doesn't always win.

17-15 going in. Go Jags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thanks, Kodiak!

Week # 10 Results: 0-2
Overall: 19-13

Week # 11 Selections:

Jacksonville
Baltimore

Last week didn't go so well.

"overall 14-16

Easy pickums this week
Chiefs over tacks
clots over 'phins"

So now 14-18
Jaguars dominate the clots at home
Picking 'horns and hoping they lose to the birds.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

13-19

Jags
ravens

(11-15-2019, 06:57 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Going jags out of loyalty and I think we have the colts number.
Iwant the ttexans to lose so they will certainly win.

0-2
15-17 overall.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(11-16-2019, 09:15 PM)Jags Wrote: Ravens
Colts

18-13

2-0

20-13 overall.

(11-15-2019, 02:42 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: First of all lets all keep bullseyes in our thoughts,and prayers.   secondely excellent job  Kodiak .

my overall record is 18-14  this weeks my picks will be 

Ravans playing at home should win this game. 

colts lost at home to the guppies,you would think jags could beat the colts,but unforttanttly colts have the better head Coach. colts win 

2-0 this week   20-14 overall.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-15-2019, 10:56 AM)The Drifter Wrote: 19-13 Overall

Indy over Jags
Ravens over Texans

2-0 for the week
21-13 Overall
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

(11-15-2019, 09:02 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Gimme the Ravens and Jags this week.
14-18 for the season

1-1 this week
15-19 for the year
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(11-15-2019, 08:21 AM)Psychop1 Wrote: 16-15 overall

Texans
Jaguars

I think the Texans have enough firepower to keep up with Baltimore.

I don’t think the Jags are the better team but I do think they are the more resilient team.

0-2 this week.

16-17 on the season

(11-15-2019, 12:12 AM)KodiakJag Wrote:
Game 1  (Houston @ Baltimore)

Ravens  30
Texans  26

Game 2  (Jacksonville @ Indianapolis)

Colts  17
Jaguars  13

[font=Arial] 
[/font]

[font=Arial]Last Week  0-2[/font]
[font=Arial]Overall  21-11[/font]

[font=Arial]Pete Prisco last week  1-1[/font]
[font=Arial]Pete Prisco overall  16-16[/font]

2-0 this week
23-11 overall

Prisco this week  1-1  (he had the Jags and Ravens)
Prisco overall  17-17
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(11-15-2019, 09:29 PM)jagherd Wrote: 18-14

This week

Ravens
clots

2-0

20-14

(11-15-2019, 10:12 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: ravens
colts

17-17 heading into wk 12

(11-15-2019, 02:03 PM)Mikey Wrote: First off, great job on putting that synopsis together, Kodiak, you did a whole lot better than a lot of us could have in Bullseye's absence. If we still had rep points, I'd ask the mods to award you 1000 for your effort.

On to my failings....16-16 on the year heading into this weekend.

BAL 33 HOU 24 - Home field helps the Ravens get the win. This may be appointment viewing matchup of the week.

IND 21 JAX 17 - Sure, the team has had around two weeks to get used to the change at the most important position on the field, but the rust still shows. The horshoes' run game proves the difference and we lose a close one.

If there's anyone deserving to lose to BYE, it is the stinkin' tacks. Since it wasn't included in the original post, though, I won't pick against them this week.

2-0, although I missed on the magnitude of victory margins in each game. Knew our run D would be our undoing. 18-16 on the season.

I'd rather go 0-2 in perpetuity if it meant Bullseye was doing better, though.

(11-15-2019, 02:20 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: First off, great job Kodiak.  Much better job than I could have done.

My current record:

17-13 (Official)
17-15 (Unofficial)

I'll select Jaguars and Ravens this weekend.

sigh...  

1-1 This Week

18-14 Official Record
18-16 Unofficial Record

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Wow missed Sammy on page one ...all around good guy ...even if he is a clots fan.
missed again picking Jags and 'horns who got slaughtered by the dirty birds

so now Im firmly in 14-20
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(11-15-2019, 01:42 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 1-1 last week
15-13 overall

Ravens over Texans
Jaguars over Colts

1-1 this week
16-14 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.