Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Colts Game Day Thread***

(11-17-2019, 05:06 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Nick Foles looks just like Bortles.

Yeah just like Bortles man, u really got an eye for the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We have got to get a coaching staff that has a playbook that is more recent than 1971
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 05:12 PM by TheeKB.)

(11-17-2019, 05:07 PM)High Octane Wrote: Time to start looking forward to the draft

For real, Oline, run stop d linemen and LB’s and a running back

Came here to post that a two point conversion made a lot of sense but seeing posts that make that look like a genius game winning call

(11-17-2019, 05:08 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: We have got to get a coaching staff that has a playbook that is more recent than 1971

Thank YOU! Our run scheme is the basic of basics. Wonder if Frank Reich would leave the colts for Jax

(11-17-2019, 05:06 PM)Ordar Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 02:08 PM)Ordar Wrote: Foles is not better than Minshew, sorry

Called it 2 hours ago

U guys are hilarious. Guys first game back running game full speed since a broken collar bone with a [BLEEP] oline and NO TE play bc whatsoever bc of injury. Our D put us in a predictable must pass situation. Minshew can scramble better but I bet good money he throws 2-3 picks this game.

(11-17-2019, 05:15 PM)TheeKB Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 05:06 PM)Ordar Wrote: Called it 2 hours ago

U guys are hilarious. Guys first game back running game full speed since a broken collar bone with a [BLEEP] oline and NO TE play bc whatsoever bc of injury. Our D put us in a predictable must pass situation. Minshew can scramble better but I bet good money he throws 2-3 picks this game.

You have a Nick Foles PillowPet? 

I think you should just snuggle up and leave the discussion to others more qualified.

(11-17-2019, 05:07 PM)High Octane Wrote: Time to start looking forward to the draft

Yeah, that’s what I’m waiting for! Not!

(11-17-2019, 05:08 PM)TheeKB Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 05:06 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Nick Foles looks just like Bortles.

Yeah just like Bortles man, u really got an eye for the game

Stat line.

Foles looked like a guy that should have been put on IR. Fournette needs to lose carries. He's being tackled instantly by DB's...
No pain, no gain.

(11-17-2019, 05:06 PM)rocdee Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 05:04 PM)NH3 Wrote: Go Away. You Mad just as I am...

NH3...

Just admit you were wrong and move on

Such Sillyness you display Sir.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Fortles?

(11-17-2019, 05:15 PM)TheeKB Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 05:06 PM)Ordar Wrote: Called it 2 hours ago

Even worse so why put him in...in such an important game.... And I disagree he's a freaking professional he should be prepared he technically was able to come back 3 weeks ago but due to the injury reserve rules... He couldn't....anyways I don't put this as much on Foles...and the offensive as I do the offensive coordinator play calling and a hundred percent the defense and wash

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 07:56 PM by rhanna2.)

until this team loses much of the front office and its prehistoric play calling, this team will remain a bottom feeder and laughing stock. In one play where it was 3rd and long, they showed where our dfense was placed and they were placed at least 2-3 yards after the first down marker. Just shows you how good our d coordinator is. why would you do that and then expect them not to make a first down with the soft zone they were playing. insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different outcome. every time we ran with 4nette, everyone knew we were going to run and of course we were stuffed. every time we knew they were going to run they got 8-20 yards. what a difference. Whoever was calling these 3-7 yard passes needs to be replaced, different QB still same old offense of short throws with minimal benefits. sorry team with even sorrier coaches. will be lucky to finish 6-10, if that even happens. However, it will be enough so that our sorry coaches and front office will be back for another losing season. This team couldn't beat Miami nor any other sorry team. Need to question the defense's man hood, how could they get run over like they were wicked step children? They had a week to get ready for this crap shoot, tells you how good they are.

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019, 12:12 AM by TheeKB.)

(11-17-2019, 05:19 PM)IndyJagsFan Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 05:15 PM)TheeKB Wrote: U guys are hilarious. Guys first game back running game full speed since a broken collar bone with a [BLEEP] oline and NO TE play bc whatsoever bc of injury. Our D put us in a predictable must pass situation. Minshew can scramble better but I bet good money he throws 2-3 picks this game.

You have a Nick Foles PillowPet? 

I think you should just snuggle up and leave the discussion to others more qualified.

Hahaha... “qualified”

(11-17-2019, 05:22 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 05:08 PM)TheeKB Wrote: Yeah just like Bortles man, u really got an eye for the game

Stat line.

That stat line mention he threw the ball 47 times and we couldn’t run for jack [BLEEP]? Did it also mention our run D looked like a wet paper bag? Guess not, this whole game would’ve went different with a 4-4 minshew in it I’m sure.

Foles=highly overrated

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.