Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Colts Game Day Thread***

I thought Foles sucked? Looks good to me.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's the guy that already wanted Minshew back in the game?
No pain, no gain.

Left on a Chark TD... Back with a Chark TD. Difference between a veteran than a rookie.. Pocket presence and pre snap reads.. Take notes you football FANS and understand the game.

Imagine Foles and his accurate quick release next year with 2 1st rounders and a new coaching staff. Scary.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 02:25 PM by Brett.)

Why does James Lofton continue to pronounce it as "Shark" instead of "Chark"? It's not that difficult.

(11-17-2019, 02:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Imagine Foles and his accurate quick release next year with 2 1st rounders and a new coaching staff. Scary.

And Minshew soaking it all up.

Someone miss a gap assignment there?

RUN IT UP THE MIDDLE!!!

Oh wait...
My sig goes here!

They're gashing us with the run.

Thank God for Nick freaking Foles
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

jack mised the hole again

There's that Wash defense...

Another missed tackle by Miles

We miss Dareus A LOT !

Myles Jack just really stinks most of the time.
No pain, no gain.

If Minshew was in there we would have stopped these runs...

Hmm guess we aren't going to play run defense today.

Brissett called for a flag on his own team.

This Todd Wash defense makes me puke.