Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Enough is Enough

(11-17-2019, 05:20 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Surely Khan can see the link between this teams record and being 32nd in market size.

Khan sees the pound signs in London. That’s what he’s looking for.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019, 08:22 AM by RicoTx.)

As an original season ticket holder it's getting harder and harder for me to justify buying tickets every year to see this [BLEEP].  I won't say that I don't mind losses...but being embarrassed is another thing.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I think every Jaguar's dedicated fan (the ones that inhabit this board) is really fed up ....and getting very close to what "casual" fans
did several years ago.
They simply don't care anymore.

The excitement of a new owner now long gone , endless parade of new coaches and staffs, every year of high hopes and higher let downs....
have simply taken their toll on all of us.
we've all seen other teams bounce back after a couple years and making the "right moves" but not this organization.

This is no longer football ....#because jaguars ......says it all.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019, 09:55 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

This was like everyone was all in in 2017 with freaking Bortles as our QB and we were on the doorstep of the Super Bowl. Since then its been a whirlwind of questions. All 3 phases were whipped yesterday by a team that lost to the Dolphins. Fournette is not this franchises running back of the future. The game isn't about individual stats, don't tell me his total yardage is one of the best in the league. Of course it is, he's been given the ball on the ground or in the air like 80% of our games. The average is terrible and he goes down way too easily given his style. Minshew is probably better than Foles. Josh Oliver and Marqise Lee should just play for the All Injured Reserve team. No one trusts our Offensive line. The defense aside from the D line is probably worst in the league. Bouye is alright but Myles Jack has to be moved back outside if we're keeping him long term. Too many times he's out of position in the run game and whiffing on tackles. That was just embarrassing for a team coming off a bye week and all of our coaches (including Coughlin) should be on the hot seat.
No pain, no gain.

I am tired of the fools gold play in spots. I didn't think we would be above .500 but I sure didn't think we would get repeatedly embarrassed.

This team is crap in the division which basically surrenders 4 or 5 games every year.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

This is on point. Oh and while we're at it....get rid of "The curse of Johnny O"

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/gameday/a...-problems/
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(11-17-2019, 05:14 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Put him back in, he still has time to win it

Nah we're out of it. Falcons are playing much better. Still got another game against the clots.
And the tacks with a real QB, plus Houston at the end of the year.

With the way this defense is playing (outside of the DL which is doing everything it can) we aren't winning many games no matter who QB is.

And the fans can clamor for Minshew all they want, he won't be put in over a healthy Foles no matter what, bank on that.

(11-18-2019, 03:25 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 05:20 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Surely Khan can see the link between this teams record and being 32nd in market size.

Khan sees the pound signs in London. That’s what he’s looking for.

You think 80,000 UK fans are going to pay and watch that 8 times a year?

A steady diet of this losing franchise and they'll stay away ...in droves.

(11-18-2019, 08:58 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: I think every Jaguar's dedicated fan (the ones that inhabit this board) is really fed up ....and getting very close to what "casual" fans
did several years ago.

The excitement of a new owner now long gone , endless parade of new coaches and staffs, every year of high hopes and higher let downs....
we've all seen other teams bounce back after a couple years and making the "right moves" but not this organization.

This is no longer football ....#because jaguars   ......says it all.

I agree. I'm not expecting Patriots levels of success but competitive. Is that too much to ask?

I just look at this team in week 11, we've been together 4 months now, if positional groups arent doing it by now then theres serious concerns. Fournette had had 68yds rushing the last 2 games, 1 rush TD ALL YEAR! And we are a run first team and the Oline has been healthy all year.

NFL rosters are constantly changing and so much is about adjusting to teams, injuries, schemes.

It feels we need a roster of 1st round picks, everyone healthy, the points we score on the 3 drives we put together to be enough to win and the other team have injuries and play badly.

If you don't like the product on the field, then don't spend money on it. Simple as that. Be calm or be gone.

(11-18-2019, 10:35 AM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 03:25 AM)TJBender Wrote: Khan sees the pound signs in London. That’s what he’s looking for.

You think 80,000 UK fans are going to pay and watch that 8 times a year?

You really think the NFL will permit their London Golden Child to look like that 8 times a year?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019, 12:17 PM by JagFan81.)

(11-18-2019, 12:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 10:35 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: You think 80,000 UK fans are going to pay and watch that 8 times a year?

You really think the NFL will permit their London Golden Child to look like that 8 times a year?

Thats a fair point. Probably not. You couldnt throw enough flags to fix that hot mess.

(11-18-2019, 08:58 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: I think every Jaguar's dedicated fan (the ones that inhabit this board) is really fed up ....and getting very close to what "casual" fans
did several years ago.

This is no longer football ....#because jaguars ......says it all.

Meh... that first part is arguable. I honestly see way more posts on here that resemble the attitude of a fair weather fan more than i have interactions irl with real, long time fans. People get on here to vent and say eff this guy or that guy, I’m a better coach, qb, owner, gm etc etc than that guy, I know more than u do dialogues and blue collar this blue collar that talk. Mainly why I hardly ever get on here. Even hard to compete with having actual convos with fans from other teams at my local watering hole. Kind of even wondering why I’m texting all this right now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro