Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The positives are the colts Stampede...

Try to keep it positive here because we all know there are a thousand negatives..

1. Josh Allen tied Yannick's sack record of 8 today

2. DJ Chark continues to be a weapon with over 100 yards receiving and 2 td's.

3. Taven Bryan flashed a couple of times today

4. I noticed players still competing (Cole for example) despite the game being out of reach.  You can't coach heart.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019, 11:09 PM by JagFan81.)

(11-17-2019, 10:59 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Try to keep it positive here because we all know there are a thousand negatives..

1. Josh Allen tied Yannick's sack record of 8 today

2. DJ Chark continues to be a weapon with over 100 yards receiving and 2 td's.

3. Taven Bryan flashed a couple of times today

4. I noticed players still competing (Cole for example) despite the game being out of reach.  You can't coach heart.

Josh Allen has done great so far. Very impressed. Seems to have strength as well as speed. Good hands too. 

Chark is making a claim as our #1 WR. 7th TD today, best since 2015 and he had 0 last year. That burst RAC for the TD was impressive.

You could see the Foles and Conley connection abit today, Conley looked better today and could turn into a useful 3rd down set of hands.

But yeah, not too many positives today sadly.

Taven Bryan tbought he was athletic enough to pick up a fumble in motion and score, which immediately led to the other team recovering the fumble. Bryan stinks. Allen is great.

Positives:

Minshew is the future..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019, 12:58 AM by snowwolf776.)

the best postive is it knocked us out of the playoffs cause we wouldn't of gotten anywere in playoffs,we would be one,and down ans probbley get destroyed something like 34 -6.

(11-18-2019, 12:45 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Positives:

Minshew is the future..

as long as doug is head coach there is no future for the jags he stinks as a head coach.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-18-2019, 12:57 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: the best postive is it knocked us out of the playoffs cause we wouldn't of gotten anywere in playoffs,we would be one,and down ans probbley get destroyed something like 34 -6.

(11-18-2019, 12:45 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Positives:

Minshew is the future..

as long as doug is head coach there is no future for the jags he stinks as a head coach.

QFT

That’s your positives. I’m glad most of us are on the same page. Still looking forward to watching the games the rest of this season though. Smile

They should have played Minshew after the 2nd failed drive in the 3rd.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Too soon man...Chark’s a beast and Allen is a stud, but...

(Sigh)

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019, 07:41 AM by PF*.)

(11-18-2019, 12:30 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Taven Bryan tbought he was athletic enough to pick up a fumble in motion and score,  which immediately led to the other team recovering the fumble. Bryan stinks. Allen is great.

This happens time after time after time and has always bugged me. Just fall on the darn ball. The turnover itself is fantastic, the possibility of an offensive lineman chugging down the field holding the ball like a loaf of bread is alarming to consider- leave the gaining of yardage to the pros, the offense.

Same with DB interceptions, especially in the end zone. Just go down. Let the offense take it on the 25 and go dance around with the rest of the secondary.

Remember Marlon McCree? Picked off Tom Brady in a playoff game in 2006 for the Chargers and subsequently was stripped of the ball by Troy Brown and the Patriots went on to win the game. Had McCree simply gone down, he would have insured the Chargers win.

https://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2018/6/...bowl-bears
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Positives: Flip hopefully realized that he can't become one-dimensional and entertain success.
Foles took a few hits and was not rebroken.
Josh Allen makes me smile.
Wilson got his first pick IIRC
A lot of LBs who would otherwise be on the street made some good paychecks yesterday.

Most importantly, we didn't fluke our way to a defensive beatdown that might keep coaches that need to be fired at end of season. In the spirit of full transparence, we were who we thought we were. coordinators were vanilla and outclassed.

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019, 08:41 PM by snowwolf776.)

(11-18-2019, 01:17 AM)Corriewf Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 12:57 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: the best postive is it knocked us out of the playoffs cause we wouldn't of gotten anywere in playoffs,we would be one,and down ans probbley get destroyed something like 34 -6.

QFT

That’s your positives. I’m glad most of us are on the same page. Still looking forward to watching the games the rest of this season though. Smile
just wait until you see my next video,everyone will love it. im going to show the true Jagars team,and it won't be very nice either.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-18-2019, 08:40 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 01:17 AM)Corriewf Wrote: QFT

just wait until you see my next video,everyone will love it. im going to show the true Jagars team,and it won't be very nice either.

Sounds enthralling, cant wait.

Dark wolfie time!

oh boy, we get to watch snowie shave the stache

get a hammer and smash some thumbtacks, snowie.